Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is it possible to raise an Auris TS HSD ?

HSDish

Is there any way to raise an Auris TS HSD 2014 and make it higher (more ground clearance/easier to enter) and to make it’s ride softer?

Is there any Shock absorber/spring system replacement to do this?

Easiest option is to get springs and shocks from non hybrid model if they are any longer, I have no idea but you can check that with some spare parts catalog. But even so the difference may be only 3cm, an inch or so, don’t know if that will make in and out of the car a lot easier, but ground clearance will improve, however handling and economy may be slightly affected. 

Regards 

• Thanks 1

For some countries Toyota produced what was termed as 'rough road' wheel/tyre combinations - which may have included different suspension components. Might be worth asking the local Toyota importer as to whether the rough road versions did have higher ground clearance, etc.

• Thanks 1

Thanks !

Will try to find and ask local Toyota Importer next week

I have this feeling that your insurance company may want to be told about the mod? Shouldn't be a complete blocker, but if it affects handling then that could be an issue if they found out after they'd dug you out of the hedge? Suspension and tracking is a many-splendoured thing. Just saying.

• Thanks 1

Seems like there is no "raise" alternative for Auris TS HSD according to my local Toyota.

Probably best to let Auris TS HSD be an Auris TS HSD and let it do what it does best

On 4/16/2019 at 10:33 PM, Heidfirst said:

I have no idea how good/bad these are https://m.spaccer.com/en_GB/bestellen.html

On 4/16/2019 at 10:18 PM, eygo said:

my only thought now would possibly be an air suspension kit

since you can raise and lower with these kits

https://www.airliftperformance.com/product-lines/performance-air-suspension/

Thanks !!

Ill check these out