Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blown something electrical

Dylons

Hi I went to fit reversing camera and have shorted something out all fuses are ok reversing light not working indicators not working air bag light on and heater controls not working can anyone help please 

If all fuses are ok and there is no smoke/fire then you haven't shorted anything out. If you unplug the camera, does the problem go away?

Is your car able to start normally? Could the 12v Battery be low?

Have you definitely checked all the fuses including those inside the cabin?

Was the Battery disconnected and then the problem occured after reconnecting the Battery?

All fuses fine inside and outside there was a small spark from reversing light wiring where bulb fits there could be a relay box or some kind of module blown 

Maybe the computer got a bit confused, i would disconnect the Battery while i check for fuses, if nothing, it might clear the airbag light.

You can find the electrical diagrams here

http://www.autocats.ws/manual/toyota/auris_corolla_zze-zr-nde-ade/rm04f0e/index2.html

Already tried this. car going to see a auto electrician on Thursday hopefully nothing to costly as no fuses have blown probably some module shorted 

Car sorted it was Fuse blown didn't realize car had 3 Fuse boxes it was the one if you look vertically up under passenger side dashboard I always thought you had type a or b Fuse box configuration from hand book not both now I know if anything like this happens again 

• Like 1

Hence my question. Glad it's sorted though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links