Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 Rav4 spotted on the road

Southern Softy

I did a 300 mile round trip into Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire yesterday, not a single sighting!

However, saw a white with black roof (so Dynamic probably) with a lady driving it heading north on the A47 Gt Yarmouth bypass (in heavy traffic) an hour or two ago.

That's number 4!

Still only seen mine, local demo and 1 other in South Wales, and I drive all over the place all week in work.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I've been averaging 800-1000 miles a week lately and barely seen any. 👀 Like that may all be about to change as people are being advised their cars are in the UK now and my own dealer tells me mine is in the UK!! Just awaiting registration etc and I'll be driving it shortly.. Sometime in September when I'm back from hols.....wont be long before you see my black Awd Excel on the highways...... 

• Like 1

I’m Hampshire based near Petersfield so I’ll keep a look out

On 7/5/2019 at 8:05 PM, Adrian Lavery said:

I have ordered a Dynamic and was delighted to hear the leather was Vegan friendly!!!  My partner is vegetarian, very forward thinking!

I thought exactly the same.

Pluscsaw a white Dynamic on the Norwich road leaving Fakenham, first one I have seen on the road

I was away in Brazil for the last 30 days and got to see 1 Rav4 driving on the motorway. 😀

Seen 6 so far in Kent. 

I caught a glimpse of a dark one near Beccles again in Tuesday - might even be the same one I saw near Beccles a week or so earlier, can't be sure.  Still not exactly common around here.

spotted this one whilst sat on the M6.228187049_Ravcyan.thumb.jpg.72da390187fe68e7501bf504dd6ff92c.jpg

didn't think i would ever see one in that colour.

Anyone else thinks that the cyan colour makes it look smaller? Or is it because of the fish eye lens

Would you believe within a minute of seeing the cyan one a white one also passed me

With all the high demand it will not be long before they will be every other car 😥

• 2 weeks later...

At last!! Spotted a 19 plate in obsidian blue on M27 just outside of Portsmouth... Lovely colour..  My one in black arrives a week Monday.    Yay!! 

And another.   Today around noon.  At Petersfield roundabout a silver Dynamic... They are definitely getting out there now... 2 in a week!!! 

Other than my own, this is the first one I've seen on the road, northbound M6 carpark at 17:00. I almost felt as thou I should of waved.

2019_0913_170029_040F.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

After almost 6 weeks without a sighting, saw one in Gt Yarmouth a couple of days ago.  Was white, looked like a Dynamic with the black roof and other black bits.

That's number 6 or 7 depending whether the two I saw in Beccles were the same car or not.

And another...

Just passed a 69 plate white Dynamic in heavy rain in Lowestoft.

Can’t stop seeing them now. Must see 3-4 everyday. Pulled up behind an identical colour and spec on a side road yesterday. 

We saw one yesterday near Wimbish Essex silver Dynamic

13 hours ago, pany said:

Can’t stop seeing them now. Must see 3-4 everyday...

gosh - I've reached 7 or 8 sightings in total - depending on whether one was a repeat!

I'm doing some miles in my black excel, about 4000 in the first 3 weeks... Mostly south England and nobody has spotted me in here yet lol.. I mean I know its quiet but really!!! 

56 minutes ago, Ezcritique said:

I'm doing some miles in my black excel, about 4000 in the first 3 weeks... Mostly south England and nobody has spotted me in here yet lol.. I mean I know its quiet but really!!! 

Whoa!  That's going some.  Mine will be 4 months old in 11 days and I've just passed 5,000.

Seeing at least one a day now, usually more. Pulled up behind an identical obsidian blue excel to mine in Doncaster earlier this week. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this topic is still of interest, but after 3 weeks without seeing any, last Sunday I saw two on the same day for the first time - that takes my total sightings up to 10!

One was white, almost certainly a Dynamic going by the black roof and other black bits, the other was very dark, looked black all over but could have been a very dark blue.  Both in Lowestoft.