Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My 1999 Camry 2.2 with 400 000+ km

mrfixer

Thought I post a few pictures of my 1999 Camry 2.2.  It has covered 400 000km on the original engine and automatic transmission. I drove about 4000km during January and February and it didn't use a drop of oil or water. Amazing!  Recent maintenance includes a new radiator, engine mounts and rear drop links and ARB bushes. Starts and runs beautifully.

IMG-20190416-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20190416-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20190416-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20190416-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190416-WA0000.jpg

Looks a lovely car. What’s the interior like?  Where is the vehicle kept?

The interior is leather and was retrimmed about a year ago, so looks as good as new. Everything works perfectly apart from the passenger side door locking motor, which sometimes fails to lock.

I split my time between the UK and Thailand and the car is in Thailand. It was assembled at the Toyota Thailand factory.

Impressive...The  Camry was always a fine car...easily upholding the quality/reliability we expect from our Toyotas'...I'm sure it will do the same mileage again with little bother..

• 3 months later...

I have the same model.  Approaching 200,000 miles with no real problems.  Drives well. I do wish I could find two original center caps for the wheels.  They are incredibly hard to find. My model has plain center caps, no emblem, for the 14inch tires.  Any ideas for me.  The usual online sites never seem to have them.  Lou Wetherbee

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links