Do Not Sell My Personal Information

maximum wheel/tyre size verso-s

goldmember3007

guys, I have a 2012 verso-s t spirit 1.33 

Car has 16 inch standard alloys but I want to put 17s on it to help with the handling/body roll. 

would anyone happen to know if 17s would actually fit and with what tyre size? 

Use a tyre calculator which also provides the effect on the speedometer - eg.   https://www.autopartuk.com/tyre-calculator/

As regards the speedometer it is illegal for a speedometer to show less than the true speed (under read).

If you do change, need to inform your insurer as it will probably count as a modification.

10 hours ago, goldmember3007 said:

Car has 16 inch standard alloys but I want to put 17s on it to help with the handling/body roll. 

would anyone happen to know if 17s would actually fit and with what tyre size? 

17s won't help with roll as that's a suspension function.

What does the manual give as options? I would expect 17s with a lower profile to keep the same rolling radius should fit though it will make the ride harder.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the replys chaps. yeah the more I look at it I'm prob going to drop the suspension 25mm with 17 inch wheels or 35mm with the standard 16s. the 17s would look much better tho. 

looks like the verso-s isnt too popular across the globe. I struggle to find forums or as sad as I am owner clubs. cant beat an owners club for parts etc 😂

The Ractis was only called the Verso S in Europe. It was dropped from some European markets (including the UK) due to low sales volumes.

ah I hadn't realised that frostyballs. kudos on the name 😂

not sure where your located but I'm in the UK. the verso-s didn't have much luck here as far as I understand it. 

I switched from a Chrysler 300c to the verso-s and I actually love it. it's as slow as a **** in the bath compared to the 300c and has nothing like the interior but it's pretty good fun to drive. reasonably nippy for a 1.33 and once I got used to the body roll its actually like a go kart. I am definately going to drop it 25 to 30mm. help the handling and help the appearance a smidge.

what do you guys drive?

as it's been blanked the word sounds like tank 👍