Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Decent Toyota wanted

Keith276

Hi,

I'm looking for a Toyota. I would consider anything thats got 4 doors really. I'm in Manchester and would be willing to travel 50 miles or so for the right car.

Here is my problem and i hope i don't offend anyone here, but its just how it is....Every single Toyota i look at to buy is always being sold by Mod edit, often pretending to be a private seller of their own vehicle when really they are a car dealer. All of them are overpriced junk thats either been badly repaired or a car they have bought for a low price just to put up for sale at a much higher price.

It seems like buying a genuine car off a genuine private seller is a thing of the past.

Anyway, i am looking to spend between £1700 to £2600 and i would consider the following cars with manual gearbox only :

5dr Toyota Yaris 1.3 petrol 2007 or later and upto 80,000 miles

Toyota Avensis estate 2.0 diesel D4D 2007 or later upto 120,000 miles

Toyota Auris 2007 or later mileage depends on what engine it is.

Toyotoa RAV4 2.0 diesel, not really decided what the maximum milage i would accept.

Toyota Corolla Verso or estate. Again mileage depends on what engine it is.

Condition: While i understand the money i have to spend is not going to buy me a car thats like new, the condition of cars i've looked at for the price being asked has been a joke.

There is no reason that the money i've gt to spend shouldn't get me a car that looks good and is well worthy of a good pollish. I have been a model maker and a movie prop maker, so i'm fussy about paintwork and can spot a bad respray from a mile off.

Thanks,

Keith

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links