Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driver Info Screen Flashing

Has anyone had the issue where the small screen in between the dials of your Yaris has started flashing when you turn the engine off? It's done it a couple of  times last week and managed to get a video of it - but it hasn't happened for a couple of days.

11 hours ago, knimmo said:

Has anyone had the issue where the small screen in between the dials of your Yaris has started flashing when you turn the engine off? It's done it a couple of  times last week and managed to get a video of it - but it hasn't happened for a couple of days.

If your Yaris is still under warranty, I would recommend taking it to a Toyota dealership 

Can't help, but from my experience of Fiat, the flashing odometer only came up after the Battery was disconnected and then re-connected.  You had to set the lost date/time to stop it flashing.

Mick.

10 hours ago, Bernard Foy said:

If your Yaris is still under warranty, I would recommend taking it to a Toyota dealership 

Yeah - it's booked in next week, thanks though! 🙂

6 minutes ago, Mick F said:

Can't help, but from my experience of Fiat, the flashing odometer only came up after the battery was disconnected and then re-connected.  You had to set the lost date/time to stop it flashing.

Mick.

Thanks! I'll give this a shot, but if all fails it's booked in for next week 🙂