Do Not Sell My Personal Information

water pump

bladeliker

hi all iv brought a new pump as its leaking like crazy phoned up the garage since i cant find a repair manual or even a video giving me a full step by step guild on how to install one been quoted from 350 to 550. 

my car is a 2.2 d4d verso 57 reg is there any manuals out there or tools i need to do it my self i have most tools accept cam belt any links to eBay or Amazon would do 

May be able to find something on www.toyota-tech.eu 

Some information is free, some charged for. Rather than downloading complete manals, may be able to find replacement instructions or similar.

2.49 an hour or 2grand for a year they no how to rip people off feel used and abused now 😞 

2 hours ago, bladeliker said:

2.49 an hour or 2grand for a year they no how to rip people off feel used and abused now 😞 

All the info is downloadable as .pdf files so a couple of hours should get quite a bit of info saved

5 hours ago, bladeliker said:

the 2k/p.a. is obviously intended for commercial garages doing a lot of Toyotas.  The lesser rates allow for access to info for smaller garages or amateurs as required .