Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport - whats it worth?

kittenkaboodall

Hi peeps,

I'm interested to gauge what people think the value is on an original Yaris T-sport?

My mum has had a t-sport from new and for a 54 Reg it has only covered 13,000 miles, which is crazy low. I keep seeing used cars being advertised for surprising amounts of money these days, which makes me wonder, with such low millage it must be worth a bit more than the average £1500 that you can find them for these days.

It's always been serviced and kept in a garage... all the positive things you might look for. The used market feels a bit weird to me at the moment so i wanted to guage overall opinion if some of you feel better informed.

(sadly, long gone are the days where i bought my twin turbo supra for £2500 🙁 )

There was a a time when you could have put a car like this through a BCA auction to ensure you got a fair sale value but that option doesn't exist anymore.

You could try Tootle to see what kind of offers you get? 

The last time I flogged a car, I didn't know what a 50K mile, eleven-year-old would fetch. So I put it on Gumtree (free ad) at what I thought was an inflated price.

Someone came and offered the asking £1700! Dealer had previously offered £400 trade-in!

I really want it but not in position to buy. It's a future Japanese classic and your mum may have the finest example! 

I know Porsche owner who has this for tootering around town and these are buyers you can target. Come to think of it I do this as well but my other car is not a Porsche.

So impossible to value. If I had to put a value with a gun against my head I would say £5000 but advertise for more. The MPG to performance ratio can not be matched by any newer car as they all weigh more than a tonn. 

It will be worth a lot more than £1500 if it's in its original state (no modifications) and in mint condition but only to a private buying that's in the 'market' for that particular model. It would be nice to see a picture of your mum's T Sport.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all well this is the same reason I came to the forum tonight! Must be mums new car time as my 70 year old mum has a grey one with full leather interior and totally stock. 2002 with 40k on it. Any thoughts on value or do I garage it for some fun one day?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 11:09 AM, kittenkaboodall said:

Hi peeps,

I'm interested to gauge what people think the value is on an original Yaris T-sport?

My mum has had a t-sport from new and for a 54 Reg it has only covered 13,000 miles, which is crazy low. I keep seeing used cars being advertised for surprising amounts of money these days, which makes me wonder, with such low millage it must be worth a bit more than the average £1500 that you can find them for these days.

It's always been serviced and kept in a garage... all the positive things you might look for. The used market feels a bit weird to me at the moment so i wanted to guage overall opinion if some of you feel better informed.

(sadly, long gone are the days where i bought my twin turbo supra for £2500 🙁 )

I'd be interested in taking it off your hands. What colour is it, any service history, 3 door or 5? Condition? Pictures? Feel free to message me with details

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links