Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old Toyota signal light

Mthom

Old Toyota “signal light”. Old flashlight found in the glove box of a car I bought. Nothing found online, wanted to know pricing range. Part number 08671-00069

0DA2CBEC-D812-4D0F-B3F4-47CDC7C0DF65.jpeg

DF2D410D-FE18-4F02-A448-411B9ACC4AE4.jpeg

A531BD5B-ED14-4BFE-B0E0-28B82CAAE37B.jpeg

Edited by FROSTYBALLS
Redundant links removed from post
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

It’s a very useful thing in a car, actually. Most drivers don’t understand, but a good flashlight can save your life. It might help you to repair your car in the dark, scare the wild animals off, see what’s going on outside, and so on. It’s especially significant if you like road trips.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 7:13 PM, klauswoolhouse said:

It’s a very useful thing in a car, actually. Most drivers don’t understand, but a good flashlight can save your life. It might help you to repair your car in the dark, scare the wild animals off, see what’s going on outside, and so on. It’s especially significant if you like road trips.

Having a simple small but bright LED flashlight in your glovebox can save you so many nerves and make your life easier. The flashlight you have in your phone is hundreds of times less powerful than this one. It does not cost a lot, but you will never regret having this piece of equality with you.

I've got a LED Torch, that is rechargeable via the 12V accessory socket, in my C-HR. Well worth every penny.

12v-rechargeable-car-torch.jpg