Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-HR front seats and drive/ride comfort ?

HSDish

I'm thinking of to possibly swap my Auris TD HSD 2014 to an "easier to enter/ higher" Toyota HSD , maybe an C-HR. I know that C-HR is smaller in size than Auris TS but we got an Prius+ for tips where more space is needed.. I,ve just been sitting ing C-HR fore some minutes a few times but never driven one.

so...

How do You experience C-HR front seats and drive/ride comfort, especially for a bit longer (up to 2h) trips?

• 2 weeks later...

Made my first short testdrive in an mid trim ( X Edition 18” wheels) C -HR for about 6 miles in small city speed.

Felt quite nice , so good that I hope to manage to drive a longer trip , with an "for sale" 2016 used Executive model, at my local Toyota dealer,  for a more accurat test in the end of next week.

But until then I hope to get some oppinions from You, more experienced and longer term owners, especially about C-HR front seats and drive/ride comfort, for a bit longer (up to 2h) trips, but even about built/parts quality to. (preferably compared to Auris HSD 2014)

For Europe, the C-HR is built in Turkey - build/parts quality should be similar to other Turkish-built models (eg. Verso and Corolla saloon).

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

My C-HR has vey comfortable front seats. A good range of adjustments, up/down, forward/back and lumber. On a long journey, motorway 2/3 hours, I find I arrive feeling less fatigued than I did with other cars, it’s very quiet and the radar controlled cruise in a huge benefit and coupled with lane departure warning, all I have to really do is steer. On the whole a very relaxing car to drive.

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2019 at 2:23 PM, Jonmartin said:

My C-HR has vey comfortable front seats. A good range of adjustments, up/down, forward/back and lumber. On a long journey, motorway 2/3 hours, I find I arrive feeling less fatigued than I did with other cars, it’s very quiet and the radar controlled cruise in a huge benefit and coupled with lane departure warning, all I have to really do is steer. On the whole a very relaxing car to drive.

Thank You for charing Your experience.

Just bought an Prius PHEV 2015 as "second"/ one and two pers. transporter (got an Prius+ 2016/17 for family and wheelchair transports). So at the moment our C-HR plans are paused.

1 hour ago, HSDish said:

Thank You for charing Your experience.

Just bought an Prius PHEV 2015 as "second"/ one and two pers. transporter (got an Prius+ 2016/17 for family and wheelchair transports). So at the moment our C-HR plans are paused.

No problem. This is my second hybrid, the first was an Auris TS, drove that from Calais to Trier (Germany) 4 hours in the rain, didn’t get as tired as I thought I would. I hope you enjoy the Prius. Toyota Hydrids are rather good.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links