Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Underseat Sub Mount

themodizzle

Hi everyone, I had a eton usb-10 sub installed and initially it was mounted in the boot on the right hand side but the positioning meant that the bass was all coming into my left ear. I want to mount this sub under my seat (have tested it here and the bass is now equally distributed) and the wiring isn't the issue. I want to know how I can secure the sub under my seat so that it does not move! How do I do this? 

I fitted an underseat sub and bought some sticky velcro/hook&loop tape, used the 'hook' part only stuck to sub underside thus using original carpet under driver seat as the 'loop' part. I did it as I didn't want to drill any fixing holes for sub under the seat. Did this few years ago and it hasn't moved at all.

• Like 2

Puglet's velcro would be a good idea actually. Less messing about drilling and stuff.

The part i was unsure was the safety part - seems like velcro should be fine then! Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links