Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 Rav 4 - delivery - lead times - order to delivery

AdrianRot

48 minutes ago, PeteB said:

Whilst mighty pleased with it, I was very miffed that I'd done 10,000 miles in a car that already had a fully installed and working CC system bar the switches! At retail cost including labour and vat it came to £160, so the cost of making it  standard would have been tiny, especially bearing in mind the original brake light switch would not have been needed.

A few years ago I had a Ford Focus that  had everything for ambient lighting (iirc a £200+ option) fitted bar the 60p bulbs ... you can guess what I did. 😉

• Haha 1

Don't care! [emoji6]
When I had my first Mk 1 Prius in 2002 none was supplied in the UK with cruise control.
Then I saw an article on a US site showing how to fit the stalk and replacement brake light switch (which had an extra terminal to cancel CC when the brake pedal was pressed).
They quoted the part numbers and my dealer used them to order through the normal channels.  A few days later I had CC.
Whilst mighty pleased with it, I was very miffed that I'd done 10,000 miles in a car that already had a fully installed and working CC system bar the switches! At retail cost including labour and vat it came to £160, so the cost of making it  standard would have been tiny, especially bearing in mind the original brake light switch would not have been needed.
Connector is legit!
All wired up, just needs something to plug into it [emoji1417] 20190512_203621.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

On 4/5/2019 at 11:46 PM, PeteB said:

Ordered 2 weeks ago, Excel, white, beige interior, AWD, with JBL/PVM pack - quoted a vague "June", waiting for update

What colour is it on the ceiling on your ordered excel RAV 4

All models except for the design or dynamic (I forget which one) come with the light colour pillars and roof lining.
Only one model is available with the black pillars and head lining.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HSDish said:

I think it's light grey or similar. 

The Dynamic is the one with black headlining.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I took delivery of my AWD Excel last Friday.  It is Silver Blade with Black upholstery and I can confirm that the headlining and pillars are light grey. All my initial impressions are very positive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I ordered mine on the 24th March, took ages for a defo date then got told 12th July. out of the blue the car arrived last week, so that's 6 weeks I waited. I have to say the dealers order it but have no control, Toyota just make them and ship them out hoping for the best for the customer. it's really is worth the wait, no wonder the waiting list now is October.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:10 PM, FROSTYBALLS said:

A new member has been quoted 12 weeks for their Rav4 - though they haven't said whether it is FWD or AWD.

my car arrived last week so that's 6 weeks I had to wait, well worth it.

• Like 1

Hi,

Mine was ordered on the 28th March, AWD, Silver with Black Leather & the JBL stereo / parking camera. I was told the 15th July so similar times to your time frame so perhaps mine might turn up early as well.

Enjoy your new wheels.

I ordered my 2019 RAV4 Hybrid Excel on 28th February. The dealer said recently that I would be available 10th to 15th June.

While I was talking to Toyota CS about a package problem on their web site I asked if they could give me an update and they said that my car is on a boat on its way from Japan with arrival in the UK on the 23rd May, along with many other RAV4s I would guess.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tomfromfife said:

...they said that my car is on a boat on its way from Japan with arrival in the UK on the 23rd May, along with many other RAV4s I would guess.

gee, hope mine is one of them!  🤞

• Like 1

I have had an update from the Toyota dealer that I have ordered my Rav 4 AWD Dynamic with Premium Pack, approx delivery date July 18th that will make it nearly 18 weeks from order to delivery 🙄 and the dealer wanted me to pay my full deposit on ordering, I chose not too, it looks better in my savings account.

• Like 1

Don't care! [emoji6]
When I had my first Mk 1 Prius in 2002 none was supplied in the UK with cruise control.
Then I saw an article on a US site showing how to fit the stalk and replacement brake light switch (which had an extra terminal to cancel CC when the brake pedal was pressed).
They quoted the part numbers and my dealer used them to order through the normal channels.  A few days later I had CC.
Had a response back from my dealer.
They've looked into the supply chain, and said they're not available for them to purchase at present.

Although my mudflaps came from the Canada plant today.

• Thanks 1

Dynamic ordered beginning of March, dealers just advised it will be mid-August 2019.

• Like 1

Dynamic ordered beginning of March, dealers just advised it will be mid-August 2019.

That's crazy.
Just dropped mine off for professional, valet and 5yr warranted Ceramic coating on paint and wheels.

I ordered my company 2wd excel with pan roof, jml and extra packs last week via Lex Autolease, and have been told end of October for delivery.....lots of business people going for it because of BIK tax. 

Hi guys, I'm waiting delivery of my 2019 Hybrid Dynamic with Premium Pack, I ordered at the start of March and was wondering has any one ordered and already taken delivery of their Rav 4 and what was the approx time from order to delivery??  Thanks.

Topics merged from three into one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Heard from two, independent from each other, Toyotadealers here in Sweden,  that if I ordered a new RAV 4 last week, here in Sweden, I'll probably get it in March 2020

I'm a company driver and just been told order will be processed for Black Excel Awd imminently I'll update as to estimated delivery date when I hear from lease company... In the meantime I'm happy to wait if by the time my new car is put on a boat it ships with Android Auto and Apple Carplay..... 

Will be loving the reduced BIK tax.... When I eventually pick the vehicle up... 

I ordered my 2019 RAV4 AWD in February and quoted May/June. 

Last week Toyota customer services said it was on a Vehicle Carrier ship heading for the UK with the port arrival as 23rd/24th May. The RAV4 I believe is manufactured in Nagoya in Japan, so looking at the shipping tracking sites there is a vehicle transport ship coming from Nagoya to Avonmouth, which is where Toyotas land in the UK, via Barcelona. The ship is the Altair Leader and is currently passing southern Spain heading to the Staights of Gibraltar.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-5.9/centery:36.4/zoom:9

Enter Altair Leader in the search box

Or

http://alltrack.org/9539171-432817000-vessel-altair-leader-tracking

Once it arrives at the the UK port the cars go to the Toyota area and have any packages fitted that are installed at the port such as the Protection Pack, then transported to the dealers, by road I assume.

52FF6CA9-D618-4D1A-9633-D0FBF536EC72.jpeg

• Like 2

thank you Martin very useful information 

Great!

I also ordered in Feb (19th), and was told the delivery will be in May/June; the date in the system is next Tuesday 28th so probably (I hope!..) my car is on the same boat! I shall monitor its position from now on.

I'm told if I place my order : Excel Awd in black in next couple of days then estimated delivery mid August which I didn't think was too bad at all.. Dealership advise longer waits on 2WD variants, poss October/November time. Order goes in tomorrow.. Fingers crossed.

Anyone know where I can get decent oem mudflaps? 

Also... Has anyone heard if Toyota will retro upgrade Carplay/Auto when it rolls out in Europe? I understand that it's been agreed as a free upgrade in Australia which I thought was pretty decent. Im kinda hoping we'll get the same offer in the UK but nobody appears to know the official line???