Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Rav 4 - delivery - lead times - order to delivery

AdrianRot

I spoke to my local dealer to check timescales then challenged back to the Fleet company.  Their dates were just general dates for most RAV4s rather than the specific model I had requested.  It’s just admin people in the fleet company that don’t challenge or ask the correct questions to the lease or dealer.  AWD vehicles are ok, 2wd are an issue now.

Genuine thanks for this tip, many friend - its really useful!!

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:52 AM, MelvinH said:

I'm due to collect my RAV4 this coming week, I was offered September for the new reg but couldn't see any point. I ordered on 22 May and was given a delivery date of 30 September to expect sometime late October. Standard Excel only extras are a wheelchair hoist. Towards the end of July I was told it was on a transporter ship and then on 12 August that it was now in the UK and I could expect to take delivery in mid September. Yesterday I was told it was ready but needed the hoist fitted unless I wanted to wait for the new reg. I now due to have it delivered between Thursday and Saturday next week.

This equates to 14 weeks from delivery to order for a no factory fitted extras 4 wheel drive Excel spec.

Melvin, glad to see you have gone for the Excel model, do you go on the Which Mobility Forum, we would like to know how you get on with the hoist and the RAV4 in general from a disabled person view. And Melvin is a good name, mine is Melvin as well.

Very pleased to say mine has arrived. Ordered Excel AWD with roof, and JBL/PVM on 4th April. Arrived Tuesday  

Liking it so far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pany said:

Very pleased to say mine has arrived. Ordered Excel AWD with roof, and JBL/PVM on 4th April. Arrived Tuesday  

Liking it so far. 

Congratulations and great to hear. Any pictures?

Just placed an order for my FWD Rav4 Design in Galaxy Black with 18" black alloys & style pack. 

Going to be a company car through Leaseplan but have just been advised it could be up 1 year (!) before I get the car. Absolutely unbelievable if true, hoping that as I have not really spec'd it up that there will be one lying around somewhere 😅 either way, looking forward to it.

On 8/3/2019 at 12:41 AM, lapat said:

I ordered my rav 4 on 15th may 2019 as a fleet car, dynamique, pearl white, jbl, panoramic was informed 30th November 2019 been informed today late February 2020 not happy at all. 

image.thumb.png.6ac87be6447ef142ac4937eda7a9e255.png

chased the supplier and still no change in date - maybe switching to a UX or Model 3

On 8/24/2019 at 1:21 PM, Wain33 said:

Just placed an order for my FWD Rav4 Design in Galaxy Black with 18" black alloys & style pack. 

Going to be a company car through Leaseplan but have just been advised it could be up 1 year (!) before I get the car. Absolutely unbelievable if true, hoping that as I have not really spec'd it up that there will be one lying around somewhere 😅 either way, looking forward to it.

Current status on 2wd Rav Design is all pipeline stock is allocated so all orders are factory build, build ETA is currently Feb 2020 with Delivery from April 2020. 4wd Design is Sept - Oct 2019 build Nov - Dec 2019 delivery.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2019 at 8:23 AM, Rocks703 said:

Congratulations and great to hear. Any pictures?

Hopefully soon. Just want to detail it first. The obsidian blue is amazing. Hadn’t seen when ordered. It goes from near back to blue to purple depending on the light. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pany said:

Hopefully soon. Just want to detail it first. The obsidian blue is amazing. Hadn’t seen when ordered. It goes from near back to blue to purple depending on the light. 

A fellow detailer, I'm even keener to see the photos. Let me know what the routine was too. Are you a member of detailing World?

Mine is Obsidian Blue, with black. The black gloss looks amazing and so easy to clean.  Have to say the paint finish is so easily marked and scratched. Want me to post some pics?

Yep... Ready for the pictures!! Not so good that paint easily scratched as I've gone for galaxy black. No doubt will keep me, as an amateur detailer, somewhat busy. 

On 8/25/2019 at 2:22 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Current status on 2wd Rav Design is all pipeline stock is allocated so all orders are factory build, build ETA is currently Feb 2020 with Delivery from April 2020. 4wd Design is Sept - Oct 2019 build Nov - Dec 2019 delivery.

Thank you for the info on the current lead times!

On 8/25/2019 at 2:22 PM, Devon Aygo said:

My company have kindly allowed to me to change my order to a 2WD Excel model, which I am very happy about. Just standard spec with no extras. I take it because it is 2WD the lead time is the same as the Design? Any info you have would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I ordered 2wd 6 thMarch delivery told October went  with awd car came June 16th

5 hours ago, Wain33 said:

My company have kindly allowed to me to change my order to a 2WD Excel model, which I am very happy about. Just standard spec with no extras. I take it because it is 2WD the lead time is the same as the Design? Any info you have would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Yea at present all 2wd have an expected build from Feb 2020 and delivery from Apr 2020

Quickest eta's are

Design & Dynamic JBL 4x4 with production Sept-Oct delivery Nov-Dec

Dynamic 4x4 Pan or Premium production Oct Delivery Dec

Excel 4x4 & Excel 4x4 JBL production Nov Delivery Jan ( except option trim colours, delivery Feb  )

Excel 4x4 premium production Dec delivery Feb 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anyone have any idea on delivery times for the icon only extra is white paint, would have loved the design or excel but was limited to choice being a company vehicle. I think I must be the only person on here who has ordered a base model icon.

Thanks in advance 

33 minutes ago, Stvn1987 said:

Anyone have any idea on delivery times for the icon only extra is white paint, would have loved the design or excel but was limited to choice being a company vehicle. I think I must be the only person on here who has ordered a base model icon.

Thanks in advance 

As above " all 2wd have an expected build from Feb 2020 and delivery from Apr 2020"

Ordered an Excel 4 x4 Obsidian Blue with Beige leather and  Premium Pack middle of June. Finally, I have just got an ETA Middle of November. Not happy as such but based on some of the posts I will take it. If it went (or goes) in to 2020 I would be looking to cancel as my A6 has gone back and I'm in a rental car! Keeping everything crossed it comes then and is worth the wait!

Hi all we ordered an AWD Excel on Friday, it was already in the system as the original customer cancelled there order, due to be delivered late December, if we ordered an  AWD ‘new’ it was going to be delivered in February and the FWD had a longer waiting time.

Is there a way to track the build and shipping like you can with Ford Etis. If so what will we need (VN number?) and a link to website would be great please,I hope it’s possible, many thanks all  

3 minutes ago, Buff69 said:

Is there a way to track the build and shipping like you can with Ford Etis.

No there isn't.

Hi thanks for letting me know, well that’s a great shame but never mind cheers 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links