Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Rav 4 - delivery - lead times - order to delivery

AdrianRot

56 minutes ago, Southern Softy said:

Gary, hope you enjoy. Have not seen that colour is it the Khaki ?

Thanks. Yes Urban Khaki. I liked it when I saw the Adventurer model in online video reviews. I'm very pleased with it. I'll be applying a ceramic coating tomorrow to hopefully keep it looking tidy.

1 hour ago, Guest17 said:

Thanks. Yes Urban Khaki. I liked it when I saw the Adventurer model in online video reviews. I'm very pleased with it. I'll be applying a ceramic coating tomorrow to hopefully keep it looking tidy.

Lovely, was one of my preferred colour choices, but there was little chance of seeing one over here. As you say looked good in videos. Have fun!

Woohoo! My car has moved into the build in progress stage....

I wonder how much longer it's going to take!!!

1 hour ago, Teresap said:

When did you order yours

I ordered it at the beginning of May. I was originally given September as delivery date but got put back to end of year. So not 100% sure when it is due to arrive. But to see the status change on the system is such a happy feeling. Knowing that progress is being made 🙂 

I’ve probably got a long wait to see any status on my Toyota I ordered mine on the 15th August with an expected delivery in March 2020. At least my car will be a 20 reg. 

I haven’t actually seen a RAV4 in the livery and trim that I have ordered 

22 hours ago, Dorneykaz said:

Woohoo! My car has moved into the build in progress stage....

I wonder how much longer it's going to take!!!

Hi so did they email you? 

1 minute ago, Buff69 said:

Hi so did they email you? 

No, I just happen to log into my Toyota account and saw it. They will probably email me about a month later to tell me as that is what they did with when the processing order was set 

Oh I’ll have to login and see 🤞

Hi

Sorry, this is probably a bit of a newbie question, but how do I track my order on My Toyota? 

Is this by adding my ordered car in the 'Add you Toyota' option and then putting in the VIN?  I have the order form from the dealer, but it does not show the VIN. 

Many thanks

17 minutes ago, MrBee said:

Hi

Sorry, this is probably a bit of a newbie question, but how do I track my order on My Toyota? 

Is this by adding my ordered car in the 'Add you Toyota' option and then putting in the VIN?  I have the order form from the dealer, but it does not show the VIN. 

Many thanks

Hi,

Mine was added in by the dealership (or Toyota themselves). I know it took a good few months after I had initially placed the order that they did it.

Maybe contact your dealer to see if they can add it.

• Thanks 1

Devon Aygo's post of 26th September copied this over from the Apple Carplay Android thread for information...

RAV4 MY20 Spec Changes from October 19 Production.

• AVAS (Acoustic Vehicle Approach system).

• New regulations require electric vehicles to make artificial noise • Introduction of AVAS (Acoustic Vehicle Approach system) for MY20 RAV4. • Sound frequency will be shifted based on vehicle speed • One unified sound for Toyota globally

• Anti Theft Relay Prevention

• A vibration sensor will be added to the smart entry system, which is standard on all grades. This will improve theft protection by assisting in preventing relay attacks. How it works: • When the key is not moving or vibrating, such as when it is placed on a table, it does not transmit a signal via radio waves. Therefore, the signal cannot be intercepted and re-translated to the car.

RAV4 MY20.5 Spec Changes from January 20 production

Apple Car Play, Android Auto and Over-the-air map updates.

• Introduction of MM19 and therefore Apple Car Play, Android Auto and Over-the-air map updates.

Orders placed/accepted before 30th Sept will be price protected for specification upgrade costs, orders after 30th Sept will incur cost increase £ TBC.

• Thanks 1

I have a status report from the dealer showing my Excel AWD is at sea with expected date arrival 14/11/2019 No Later than 28/11/19. Sort of assuming on that basis it aint going to be earlier but any comments gratefully received as to which date more likely? Also does arrival mean at port or dealership? Ordered middle of June and been in a Corolla 2.0 Sport Tourer since my A6 went back beginning of August and its ok but only ok. 

They seem to allow 3-4 weeks for the car to get from the ship when it arrives to the dealer, depending on what part of the country the dealer is in.  Mine took about a week less than predicted, some take longer.

My salesman told me that often the first they know about a car arriving at their dealership is when the transporter pulls up!

On 10/9/2019 at 3:14 PM, PeteB said:

They seem to allow 3-4 weeks for the car to get from the ship when it arrives to the dealer, depending on what part of the country the dealer is in.  Mine took about a week less than predicted, some take longer.

My salesman told me that often the first they know about a car arriving at their dealership is when the transporter pulls up!

Thanks Pete. 

Glad to see a few people getting their cars! 
just wondering if anyone has been waiting since May like me 🙂 

fwd excel jbl+panrf+pvm. 

The little track order jobber has been sat on processing order since June. 

3 hours ago, Yerpthatsaquiche said:

fwd excel jbl+panrf+pvm. 

I've had mine on order since May. Only in the last week has the status changed to building in progress and today its just changed to left the factory.

8 hours ago, Yerpthatsaquiche said:

fwd excel jbl+panrf+pvm. 

Hi how do I get that track order jobber? Thing please 

1 minute ago, Buff69 said:

Hi how do I get that track order jobber? Thing please 

If you have a My Toyota Account then you can see the order status etc from there. If you don't have one, then ask your Toyota Dealer to set you up.

Thanks Dorneykaz does the dealer have to set it up or can I ?

25 minutes ago, Buff69 said:

Thanks Dorneykaz does the dealer have to set it up or can I ?

I think it is the dealer, as they will have all the tracking information for your vehicle. You could probably register an account on the Toyota Site though and see if your details show up

Hi I have registered but no car details are showing and can not think how Toyota would know which car I’ve ordered?? Think I’ll get in touch with my dealer 👍

7 minutes ago, Buff69 said:

Hi I have registered but no car details are showing and can not think how Toyota would know which car I’ve ordered?? Think I’ll get in touch with my dealer 👍

These 2 posts from JillG suggest you need an order number and an email from your dealer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links