Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Rav 4 - delivery - lead times - order to delivery

AdrianRot

12 minutes ago, Ezcritique said:

And you need to properly read a post before twitching.... 

Had you bothered to read it you would see that I said I could wait.... Merely stating what I thought.... Isn't that to be expressed in a forum without attracting juvenile comments such as yours....?? 

Frosty is very apt..... 

Full of friendly comments and happy to help.... 

Have to agree with you, Frosty comments were harsh and rude!

• Like 1

My comment just bought a dose of realism.

Toyota Owners Club has no connection with Toyota. Toyota may or may not visit the forums, but they certainly won't comment on any topic within the forums. If people have an issue with a vehicle they've ordered (whether that is an Aygo or a Landcruiser) the only way to get any resolution is to contact either the dealer the order was placed with or Toyota Customer Services.

Fortunately  it isn't your place to dictate to another member or a moderator what they can comment on.

Gotta say didn't expect censorship in here... Anyone else got any news on deliveries or even when next transporters due in UK? 

• Like 1

There are posts from me and others in this thread which should give you an idea on how to search .

I’m picking mine up in the morning.  My dealer has done some research and orders going in this week will have a delivery date of June 2020.  Massive shortage of batteries, raw materials are produced in Congo and Congo are starting to hold car companies to ransom on price and time. Also shortage on moon roof.  Mine might actually be only NI car with moonroof for some time. As for braking problem, it didn’t affect every model and any that required repair were done quickly at the ports only delaying deliveries by a week or two. 

• Like 2

a fabulous car enjoy . I am 😀

• Like 1

Phone call today car due 26th September.

The Most fantastic dealer handover experience I have very had.  Amazing effort from Shelbourn Motors Portadown.  Thanks to Richard & Steven.  I’m loving my new Rav 4. Hope you don’t mind the pics.

74C8D892-B101-4820-98B1-D5C3A1236171.jpeg

A76F96A4-475A-4B14-AE87-CF4DE5EC7C4E.jpeg

FC966326-48B3-4CE8-B392-16D43E990CC5.jpeg

85F38CB2-F81E-4C29-A6C1-49530FA31BCE.jpeg

1ECE4C2D-199B-409C-AD37-25D8312234FC.jpeg

562AC6B6-37D8-4D02-BB37-954A7A7E5741.jpeg

54A87DBC-46EA-4217-90DA-4D8152E41FCC.jpeg

CB8277BF-FE5A-4D8E-84E3-87A4AB6487C1.jpeg

ADF5FA25-B591-4B15-8FEB-493CAB307972.jpeg

19EDFBF2-826B-44F2-95A6-A55F9F3B51D3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great stuff, very glad to see you are happy and had a fantastic dealer handover..... Only a little jealous, though hopefully my own is only weeks away!!  Enjoy!!! 

11 hours ago, pany said:

JillG, when did you order? 

April.

JillG-so your delivery date went back and then was brought forward again by a couple of months? Or did I imagine that?

If so then there's hope for us all.....😏

What model did you order?

On 7/22/2019 at 4:44 PM, BigGreenKwak said:

WJRob1, I know what you mean, I currently have a Hyundia Santa Fe Premium SE which has a panoramic roof and it makes so much difference to the interior. But as I'm too impatient to wait the extra time for my RAV4 for with a pano roof, I decided to ditch the roof and went with a grey leather interior. Hopefully I made the right choice as I've not seen one with a grey interior yet (has anyone?), it looked nice in the brochure.

I ordered AWD Excel in white with a grey interior on 22 May and was given a delivery date of 30 September, 19 weeks and told at the time it should have arrived by 17 October. Since then I've had no notification of production date which is extremely disappointing. I'm a Motability customer and needed the RAV 4 to address physical issues that have developed with my current vehicle, a SEAT Alhambra. I was given and kept updated on production and delivery for the Alhambra which actually arrived over a month ahead of schedule, prior to that I had a Volvo XC60 and was given a courtesy call every 2 weeks by the Marshall Volvo sales rep. The car arrived bang on schedule. If these manufacturers can do it why cant Toyota? I emailed Toyota UK for an answer and update but they didn't even bother to respond! Add to that the fiasco with the Android Auto integration and nobody knowing anything about retro upgrades it seems to me Toyota are doing their best to prevent people placing orders. 

Would you please help us all out by stating your order model, order date, scheduled delivery date and actual date. That way we can all see what is going on.

My order - Model: RAV4 AWD Excel Grey Leather Interior - Ordered 22 May - Scheduled Delivery 30 September

Mine was ordered last week of March.  2WD Dynamic in Obsidian Blue with additional JBL Sound System, Moonroof and All Round Parking Cameras.  Handed over to me yesterday!

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum but I'd like to add some info on my order through a fleet company:

I've ordered an Excel (urban khaki and black leather) without JBL, PVM and Panroof early in July and got a proposed stock date as mid November.

I don't know what will be the real delivery time though.

16 hours ago, Van Helsings Monster said:

JillG-so your delivery date went back and then was brought forward again by a couple of months? Or did I imagine that?

If so then there's hope for us all.....😏

What model did you order?

Called Customer Services at Toyota who said estimated delivery early November!  A few days later had a call from the dealer saying that the car was in build and the ETA was the 26th September, but more would be known in the next few weeks!  2 wheel drive Excel, panroof and protection pack in blue.

2WD Dynamic in Obsidian Blue. No addons. Ordered May 29th.  
Original estimate September/ Early October.

Last week informed of delay until February 2020.

it happened to me. Placed order 6th March told June/July . Then it got put back to October , dealer rang I nipped down to see them , they offered me same colour and spec but in AWD , then offered me a cracking deal to upgrade . Took delivery 19th June . And very very happy with the car I believe it was a cancelled order as it came with mud flaps and  Aluminium scuff plates to all doors and boot   

Steven Eagell Toyota called today to inform me that my RAV4 excel and with grey leather ordered 22 May is now on a sea transporter. It should be here late August for the hoist to be fitted and pre delivery inspection and with me at the start of September. That will be 3-4 weeks ahead of original estimate of 30 September to mid October

22 hours ago, MelvinH said:

I ordered AWD Excel in white with a grey interior on 22 May and was given a delivery date of 30 September, 19 weeks and told at the time it should have arrived by 17 October. Since then I've had no notification of production date which is extremely disappointing. I'm a Motability customer and needed the RAV 4 to address physical issues that have developed with my current vehicle, a SEAT Alhambra. I was given and kept updated on production and delivery for the Alhambra which actually arrived over a month ahead of schedule, prior to that I had a Volvo XC60 and was given a courtesy call every 2 weeks by the Marshall Volvo sales rep. The car arrived bang on schedule. If these manufacturers can do it why cant Toyota? I emailed Toyota UK for an answer and update but they didn't even bother to respond! Add to that the fiasco with the Android Auto integration and nobody knowing anything about retro upgrades it seems to me Toyota are doing their best to prevent people placing orders. 

• Like 1

Hello!

Mine has been ordered though a lease company. 

Design 2wd 18" Glossy black machined - face alloy wheels
Cloth - Black
Metallic - Decuma Grey

its just been pushed back to 05/09/2019.

Just wondering on my order sheet it now says "

Dealer Fitted Options:

IFDPNGR-01 (AV)

"

any one know what this is?

Hi all, newbie here!

I ordered my RAV4 on 21st July, made some changes to it on 25th July, and I have an estimated handover of 28/11/2019.

Excel AWD with JBL + PVM, Tokyo Red, Black Leather, Side Steps, 18" Glossy Black alloys, Detachable Tow Bar, Aluminium Scuff Plates and Mudflaps.

Is there any way of being able to track the progress of the order, other than hassling the dealer lol?

My car has finally arrived at the dealers. But I still can't have it. Apparently it needed 3 items replacing on the brake system, the dealer has 2 of the parts with the 3rd piece not arriving with them until the 7th to the 10th of August then another day to fit them. Seems strange that I have not heard of any other Toyota's needing this this done despite being told it's effecting 1000's of cars. As it is now looking towards mid August before I get the car I have told the dealer to keep it until 1st September and it can go on a 69 plate, unless they want to offer an incentive to take it on a 19 plate which I doubt very much. But at least the guessing game is over.  

FWD, Excel in White with grey interior, no extras.

Order placed 26th May, original delivery was October/November, presumably t then got a cancelled order with a delivery of July 19th. Now (hopefully) September.

Hi all

I Have just placed an order through my company lease portal for a Toyota Rav 4 2.5 VVT-I Hybrid Design CVT 2WD in Galaxy Black. They have come back with a delivery date of July 2020.

I did question this and their response is as below:

"This is the lead time direct form the manufacturer, which is based on current order volumes and build slots available."

What do you guys think of this? I am planning to wait as surely this is a bit of a generous estimate...

I've read through the past 14 pages and maybe I will get lucky and receive it January next year? That's still a 5 month wait?

You may find a AWD version would arrive quicker but this costs more of course, that is a long wait however but it should mean you get a model year 2020 which may have a few tweaks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links