Sign in to follow this  
AdrianRot

2019 Rav 4 - delivery - lead times - order to delivery

57 minutes ago, Teresap said:

Hi I have a delivery date to the dealer of the 17th February for my rav4 but it’s still showing order processing on my Toyota can anyone tell me when I should see my Toyota change to build in progress?

Hi - my delivery date is one day before yours! The Toyota app is still showing “processing” on my car as well. Don’t know when the system will change to build! I think I read on another post somewhere that a member still had processing on the site when it was delivered to the dealer.

4 hours ago, Zoot2 said:

Hi - my delivery date is one day before yours! The Toyota app is still showing “processing” on my car as well. Don’t know when the system will change to build! I think I read on another post somewhere that a member still had processing on the site when it was delivered to the dealer.

Snap! Mine is showing processing but it’s on its way... 

Also! Had a call from the dealer and they have now been told by Toyota that they will be offering CarPlay retrofit in May 2020 for 19 and 20 model RAV4s! £150 apparently. I’ll be getting booked in for sure.

I ordered my new Rav4 excel AWD in Decuma Grey with beige interior first week of August. I was given a delivery date of January. That has now been changed to mid February. I told them in that case, I'll have a March delivery for new plate. What's the point of getting the car two weeks before the new plate after waiting all that time?

On 11/27/2019 at 10:15 AM, SEH said:

Ordered my 2WD Dynamic in May. Just been told its in build with a delivery to dealership in mid January. 

However if build is complete before Xmas shutdown it may arrive sooner.

Anybody know how long shipping takes from Japan?

Just been told by dealer that my 2WD Excel with Pano Roof (also ordered in May) has at last shipped. Dealer spoke to Toyota and told me that it is on the Sirius Highway which is due in to UK on 30th Dec.  Car delivery date on 17th Jan - reassuring to see consistency amongst dealers.   Found a Vessel finder app - shows the ship due in Suez Canal on Dec 16th. 

My "My Toyota" still shows car is at Processing Order stage - hope it works better when using it to book a service!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris95 said:

Just been told by dealer that my 2WD Excel with Pano Roof (also ordered in May) has at last shipped. Dealer spoke to Toyota and told me that it is on the Sirius Highway which is due in to UK on 30th Dec.  Car delivery date on 17th Jan - reassuring to see consistency amongst dealers.   Found a Vessel finder app - shows the ship due in Suez Canal on Dec 16th. 

My "My Toyota" still shows car is at Processing Order stage - hope it works better when using it to book a service!

Must be great to be able to track your car yourself, and just as well since MyToyota tracking is so out of date. 

Seems the MyToyota tracking is a bit hit and miss. 

Got an update on my order today (Excel AWD, JVC/PVM) 

Order placed 26th September, was originally scheduled for delivery about 20th March. The dealer says it is just in build now and estimated delivery has improved to around end Feb. If all goes to plan I will pick up 1st week of March for the 20 plate. 

He thinks it is a MY20, but is awaiting confirmation on this. Based on all the information on this forum, I think it will be.