Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Rav 4 - delivery - lead times - order to delivery

AdrianRot

Picked up my RAV4 Dynamic AWD on Saturday morning.  I was given "August" when I ordered in March - well impressed that they managed to deliver in July despite everything.

Absolutely loving the car.   JBL sound is amazing.  Infotainment system is not that bad - but Android Auto is excellent (after a bit of fiddling about).  Up to 48MPG after 2 days.

RAV4_190720.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/19/2020 at 1:39 PM, Biomulv said:

No AA is disappointing for those vehicles coming through in July 20. 

Not looking good for move next week. 🙄

Car looks great though @Rocks703

Took delivery of my poverty spec new work van today. 

Order went through 20th Dec it turns out. 

2020 car with Android Auto. 

Hand over at my house all painless and done at physical distance. First job done by the delivery driver was to sanitise the new car. 

First impressions are good. CVT takes time getting used to. Cabin space is good but it replaces a 2017 Skoda Superb estate, so Everything is smaller after that. 

20200722_122335.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/20/2020 at 12:39 AM, MrJerdi said:

Picked up my RAV4 Dynamic AWD on Saturday morning.  I was given "August" when I ordered in March - well impressed that they managed to deliver in July despite everything.

Absolutely loving the car.   JBL sound is amazing.  Infotainment system is not that bad - but Android Auto is excellent (after a bit of fiddling about).  Up to 48MPG after 2 days.

RAV4_190720.jpg

Thank you for posting as this has got me rather excited now!

I have the same model and spec with JBL in the same colour being delivered in the next week to ten days. Delivery was put back around a month but I now been informed of the reg plate so it's pretty imminent - being a company car, just waiting for delivery from the garage its registered to in Yorkshire to where I am in the SW.

It is lovely looking vehicle - would be interested on your thoughts now you've had a chance to get used to it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The lease on our skoda superb Sel  executive ends march 2021 we've ordered a Tokyo Red Excel from our lease Co, mrs was impressed on the test drive just before lockdown (it's her car) the  lease guy has contacted a dealer to place order who rekons delivery by march won't be an issue 🤔we shall see !! £395 PM for 14k miles per yr .over 3yrs

• 1 month later...

Just had a phone call my Rav has been delivered to dealers this morning so anyone waiting should give there's a ring.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 2:35 PM, griff279 said:

Just had a phone call my Rav has been delivered to dealers this morning so anyone waiting should give there's a ring.

How long did you wait ? Was it a factory order ?

3 hours ago, 2bikes said:

How long did you wait ? Was it a factory order ?

14 months but it seems it was cancelled by mistake in December and reordered as we changed lease company.

it seems to be the 2wd have the biggest waits.

I have been following the boats from page 6 but neither have been near the uk, so I have no clue how its got here unless they have more than two boats, or it was built in Russia.

Hopefully it will be delivered to me next week or the week after.

its been a long wait  

13 hours ago, griff279 said:

14 months but it seems it was cancelled by mistake in December and reordered as we changed lease company.

it seems to be the 2wd have the biggest waits.

I have been following the boats from page 6 but neither have been near the uk, so I have no clue how its got here unless they have more than two boats, or it was built in Russia.

Hopefully it will be delivered to me next week or the week after.

its been a long wait  

Wow ! That's a long wait ,our lease expires in March and ordered in july ,let's see what happens 😏it'll be worth the wait though .

Hi

I ordered end of August and have a delivery date of 14 December. That is plenty long enough to wait. HOPEFULLY!
Been looking at ships to tie in with my delivery and there is one called Adriatic Highway on its way from Kobe ( Japan ) due in to Nagayo ( if thats the correct spelling)  ( Japan) early hours tomorrow.Think this is the Toyota factory docks.

The Adriatic Highway is then due into Portbury on November 21st via a couple of other places.

If my car ain’t on that boat then I don’t know how I will take delivery on 14 December.

Fingers crossed

Terry

• Like 1

19 hours ago, griff279 said:

or it was built in Russia

Won't be Russian built, as that production is for Russia and surrounding countries (the Rav4 is a top ten best seller in Russia).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Terry10 said:

Hi

I ordered end of August and have a delivery date of 14 December. That is plenty long enough to wait. HOPEFULLY!
Been looking at ships to tie in with my delivery and there is one called Adriatic Highway on its way from Kobe ( Japan ) due in to Nagayo ( if thats the correct spelling)  ( Japan) early hours tomorrow.Think this is the Toyota factory docks.

The Adriatic Highway is then due into Portbury on November 21st via a couple of other places.

If my car ain’t on that boat then I don’t know how I will take delivery on 14 December.

Fingers crossed

Terry

I didn't realise there was other ships as I just followed the two from page 6.

Hi

Well I may be wrong and I am sure that someone will let me know if I am but my logic tells me that if a roro or car carrier ( Japanese flag) is going into Nagayo which is the Toyota factory port and its ultimate destination is Portbury ( Bristol) then it probably is going to be carrying Toyota cars.

As you rightly say those other ships are definitely no where near Japan or UK.

I worked things backwards from the list of pending arrivals at Portbury up until xmas.

All guessology really.

Terry

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 5:34 PM, Steve22 said:

Thank you for posting as this has got me rather excited now!

I have the same model and spec with JBL in the same colour being delivered in the next week to ten days. Delivery was put back around a month but I now been informed of the reg plate so it's pretty imminent - being a company car, just waiting for delivery from the garage its registered to in Yorkshire to where I am in the SW.

It is lovely looking vehicle - would be interested on your thoughts now you've had a chance to get used to it. 

Hi Steve, Hope you are enjoying your new RAV4.   I'm not in here very often as you can tell.   I've up about 1100 miles now and still loving the experience.  With very careful driving I was able to get it over the 50MPG in July / August.   with just normal drive - recently mostly urban driving to to the restrictions I'm still easily getting 46MPG.  Cant fault the car since - mind you I wouldnt expect things to change much after 1100 miles.  Never really got a chance to fully test the 2.5l engine 🙂.   Spent last week polishing the car with ceramic hybrid wax and brought her back to showroom condition - it wasn't overly dirty anyways.   Hope you are settling in nicely.  G.

• 2 months later...

Our lease 2wd Excel with Tokyo red pearlecant paint was ordered as a factory build in summer ,arrives at dealer early feb for March delivery on 2021 plate ,19"alloys but no spare wheel .

• 2 months later...

Is this a record.

ordered RAV Dynamic 4x4 in grey on Monday. Tracker showed it was in transit at Derby. Arrived at dealer today !  Wonder if it was a cancelled order 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links