Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 Rav 4 - delivery - lead times - order to delivery

AdrianRot

Enjoy! :driving:

(your attachment or whatever doesn't seem to be displaying for me though)

Topics merged

Just had the dealer call. My RAV4 is going to be with the dealer 12th/13th June and after PDI will be ready 18/19th June. 

Ordered 28th February so about 3.5 months. Landed in the UK on 24th May. The deliveries to dealers take longer to Scotland.

Happy days! 

I placed my order for rav 4 Excel awd blue 6 March arriving same time as yours 

• Like 1

Maybe same truck on its way to Scotland. Also blue with beige interior.

• Haha 1

Hi RAV4 AWD Excel Obsidian Blue placed my order 6th March picking up my car Wednesday 19th June 😄

• Like 1

I am picking mine up tomorrow, the 18th June. RAV4 AWD Excel, Obsidian Blue, beige interior and protection pack. Happy days.

• Like 1

great enjoy your car . Our cars probably arrived on the same boat 

ship 

the difference between a ship and a boat ??? a boat can’t carry a ship 😀

22/03/19 car ordered AWD Excel, white, beige interior, JBL-PVM option with side protectors, aluminium scuff plates & textile mats plus Nextbase Duo Dashcam - delivery "about June".

06/04/19 car is "in build", estimated at the dealership around 27 June (with usual caveat that these dates are somewhat fluid).

05/06/19 car is in UK, estimating arrival at dealer on 24 June.

17/06/19 told car ready for collection this Friday 21st.

23 minutes ago, marlinleg said:

ship 

the difference between a ship and a boat ??? a boat can’t carry a ship 😀

Hmm... in 1969 as a 13 year old I went on a school "educational cruise", sailing from Southampton. 

As we passed the docks the QE2 was visible having some finishing touches before her maiden voyage. 

I was standing next to a Master-at-Arms (who would have been better suited to being a Regimental Sergeant Major! - although due to his full set beard was nicknamed "Capt. Birdseye") and commented it was a nice looking boat.  There followed some very sternly offered "educational" advice on the difference!

26 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Unfortunately not, all order banks for UK Rav4 are now full for the rest of the year. If you place an order now for a model that has not already been speculatively ordered then build slots are now being allocated to Q1 2020.

Toyota have also pointed out that at current demand the NCO ( non covered order, the speculative orders ) will be all allocated before the end of July. Supply is so tight dealers have been told not to sell their Demo's as they cannot have replacements ( allocated by Toyota ) until December.

PeteB,

Good news on your delivery.

Mine was ordered on the 28 March and I am expecting it around the 15 July according to the dealership but given your time frame I am hoping I might get an e mail with better news time wise.

59 minutes ago, Devon Aygo said:

Unfortunately not, all order banks for UK Rav4 are now full for the rest of the year. If you place an order now for a model that has not already been speculatively ordered then build slots are now being allocated to Q1 2020.

Toyota have also pointed out that at current demand the NCO ( non covered order, the speculative orders ) will be all allocated before the end of July. Supply is so tight dealers have been told not to sell their Demo's as they cannot have replacements ( allocated by Toyota ) until December.

Good news for Toyota, not so good for potential customers ... 

13 hours ago, Southern Softy said:

...I am hoping I might get an e mail with better news time wise.

🤞

I ordered on the 4/4/19 and given delivery date of 31/7/19. Now been pushed back to 9/9/19. That’s for an obsidian blue  AWD Excel, with black interior, JBL and PVM pack and sunroof with machined black alloys

Colleague ordered 2 weeks ago and given 31/1/20 as delivery date. 

Ordered my Rav 4 Design on 14th May with a delivery date of 15th October 2019. Have now been told that I will not get the vehicle until January 2020. 

not good , I am picking mine up tomorrow the dealership rang to sort insurance out , I. Was telling him Australia were having to wait till 2020 for anymore RAV4s to arrive , he said they have massively under estimated demand they are taking orders now for next year the good thing is people are going to wait which is good news for Toyota   

PeteB ref QE2 there was a very good program bbc4, about the QE2 ,it will be on bbc iPlayer. apparently the ship could go faster in reverse than a lot can go in forward motion 25 knots reverse , forward 30knots  stopping was another thing they planed 45 miles ahead 

2 hours ago, marlinleg said:

PeteB ref QE2 there was a very good program bbc4, about the QE2...

Yes, watched that thanks. As you say, very interesting. I remember her taking troops to the Falklands, it was amazing how quickly it got there.

yes I was very impressed . A friend of mine in late 1960s was a lift attendant on one of the queens , got promoted to waiter in first class

went on duty slightly drunk asked the first class passengers in a loud voice “ hands up who wants soup” washing dishes rest of the voyage 

Email from Dealer 

can get the 25th ... on holiday so have to wait till July 

2 hours ago, marlinleg said:

yes I was very impressed . A friend of mine in late 1960s was a lift attendant on one of the queens , got promoted to waiter in first class

went on duty slightly drunk asked the first class passengers in a loud voice “ hands up who wants soup” washing dishes rest of the voyage 

so his career certainly had its ups and downs! 😂

I ordered mt 2wd excel with JBL, pan roof and pbm via my lex business on 14th May with a delivery date of 24th October. I thought that I’d never had to wait that long before for a car, but we’ll that was ok and worth it.  

I’ve Seen tonight that there is now a factory delay and my order has been pushed back to 25/02/2020 and set now as unconfirmed! 9 months for a car....that is ridiculous! 

Whilst there are so many tax benefits I’m considering cancelling my order tonight as that is just too long to wait!