Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 2007 fuel filler pipe.

Worried2

Hello

I have been doing a bit of rust control on my 2007 rav4 and have noticed what looks like deisel in the road crud around one of the lower bolts securing the plastic guard in the NS rear wheel arch.

Can anyone help me identify a suitable replacement part that is not silly expensive. I think the part I need is 77201-42150, there are lots on eBay but identifying a good choice is tricky.

From what I have managed to find so far most of the connections are push fit appart from the large dia pipe to the tank which is jubile clipped? I would have a closer look but I do not want to make matters worse until I have a replacement

Cheers

Go to http://japan-parts.eu and enter your VIN, once you locate the part, click on it, it should give you the correct part number, and in which years that part was used.

You will also get nice diagrams there, to see how it all goes together.

A common problem. Many owners have cut out the corroded section and used 35mm reinforced hose suitable for diesel - secured with good quality stainless hose clips. Hose will be available from a commercial factor or plant hire type outlet. Clean off the remaining metal sections and liberally coat with Waxoyl or similar

Thankyou for your replies, furtula, a very handy link thanks.

gjnorthall yes I have been here before with a previous toyota, I think the plastic protector makes a fantastic trap for buildup of corrosive material.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links