Do Not Sell My Personal Information

led xenon

Vasilisspyder

hello, i am looking for led xenon for my yaris 2018 with a headlight like the photo. 

i want the led that will provide a good light that is like a line on the horizon and its no light over the horizon (i dont know if you understand me) no spread in different directions. 

$_86.jpg

• 1 month later...

What type of bulb does it take. Most have a replacement LED. My auris has h11 and the LED bulbs i fitted are 30w each and have excellent light output and the control/cut off you describe is excellent too. I`ll probably have to stand on the naughty step for suggesting LEDs.

3 minutes ago, unclepoo said:

I`ll probably have to stand on the naughty step for suggesting LEDs.

Indeed. 😛 It should fail an MOT if presented with them fitted in a light unit not approved & E-marked for them.

8 hours ago, unclepoo said:

My auris has h11 and the LED bulbs i fitted are 30w each and have excellent light output and the control/cut off you describe is excellent too.

8 hours ago, unclepoo said:

MOT....non UK member.

Yes, but you are in Yorkshire and you say you've fitted LEDs.  Are you MOT compliant and legal?

Mick

18 hours ago, unclepoo said:

MOT....non UK member.

but you & your car are in the UK.

if the op is in the EU (which admittedly we don't know) they are all meant to have equivalent legislation re. lighting.