Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota fuel consumption survey (hybrids) - research session

TCEU_Design

Good evening everyone,

Following on from our survey (thank you to everyone who participated), we would love to invite Toyota customers over to our Toyota Connected EU,  Kings Cross Office for a 90 minute research session. 

Sessions will be a mix of questions about your Toyota experience and getting your feedback on a new product prototype.

Participants will be provided with a £100 Amazon voucher as a thank you for their participation.

If you are interested in taking part or want more details please check out the form here:

Mod edit: research sessions filled - survey ended.

Many thanks,

Karim (Toyota Connected EU)

I would happily give you further feedback, especially as my original information was probably meaningless. The car gives very little useful information for the PHV Prius, because you cannot usefully separate mpg and miles/kWh.

However King's Cross is not an option for me.

I very much look forward to the results if you can properly address the PHV issues.

I actually have some fairly extensive fuel/electricity usage information for the Plug-in, although correlating daily electricity usage with the figures provided by the car is an interesting exercise.

Edited by Ancient Nerd
Adding additional information in final paragraph

I've booked a slot on Thursday 30th.

I can travel to London and back by train on that day, costing £109 - minus the £100 Amazon voucher = £9.

When and if I get my slot confirmed, I'll book the train tickets.

Mick.

Dunno how long I will have to wait for confirmation, but if it doesn't happen today or tomorrow, the rail cost will have increased.  That is why I picked 30th May.

Mick.

4 minutes ago, Mick F said:

Dunno how long I will have to wait for confirmation, but if it doesn't happen today or tomorrow, the rail cost will have increased.  That is why I picked 30th May.

Mick.

Why not send Karim at TCEU a personal message to enquire when confirmation will be received - that way you will know where you stand.

• Like 1

Thanks for that!  Obvious really!

Just done it. 😀

Mick.

10 hours ago, Mick F said:

Thanks for that!  Obvious really!

Just done it. 😀

Mick.

Hi Mick! Thank you for offering to participate, I've just emailed you to confirm your slot.

Many thanks,

Karim

I have had to cry off ....................... very disappointed indeed.

The return train fare is too much because I need to come home on the 5pm train.  The earlier trains are too early due to the timing of the session slots.  If I took an earlier slot, I couldn't get there in time for it.  Only option is to stay overnight.

Sorry, but a £100 Amazon gift voucher wouldn't compensate for all the expenses.  Return train fare for £109 would be fine of course and I could have got that including the 5pm train out of London ..................... if I'd booked weeks ago.

Mick.

Responses needed

Thank you to everyone who responded to this. 

We have some participants organised now so I'm turning the survey off. 

Thank you very much for your help.

Topic locked.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links