Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil data reset - Auris Hybrid 2012

yrn11

Hi, after replacing engine oil do I need to reset oil data ? 

I've tried holding the trip reset / display button while switched without any luck.

Check your owners manual for correct procedure how to reset it.

If it's not there, you can download electronic version from Toyota's website, for free, which has more info.

2 hours ago, furtula said:

Check your owners manual for correct procedure how to reset it.

If it's not there, you can download electronic version from Toyota's website, for free, which has more info.

it's a bit tough to get it since it is sold in the UK and not available in .com website.

Toyota.com is the US website for Toyota, and although electronic owners manuals are available to download, the Auris wasn't sold in the US until 2014 (renamed the Scion IM).

The UK webpage for owners manuals is https://www.toyota.co.uk/tme#/my-toyota/eManual - do a generic search.

I take it that you have a warning display on at the moment?  If you haven't then this post may be of help.

I have a idea that your car is too old to have its manual as a pdf version on the Toyota GB website.  I wonder if other countries are the same position with digitising the owner's manuals?

If the OP's car is first generation (2007-2012), the manual isn't available. If the car is second generation (Dec 2012 on), it is available.

From the 1st generation one.

The P 182 reference is just a picture of the odometer with parts explained.

image.thumb.png.2ddb3be755200436afb1cea06f48d7ee.png

17 minutes ago, furtula said:

From the 1st generation one.

The P 182 reference is just a picture of the odometer with parts explained.

image.thumb.png.2ddb3be755200436afb1cea06f48d7ee.png

Yes, I've tried that without luck. as far as I understood my car doesn't count driven mileage till the next maintenance.

17 minutes ago, furtula said:

Are you sure your car is 2012?

You have the manuals here, enter your VIN, or do a generic search using year and month you car was made to get the correct manual

https://www.toyota.co.uk/tme#/my-toyota/eManual

Yes, 12.2012

It won't find nay manual by VIN, and according manual it's only for Diesel engine, mine is petrol hybrid.

Maybe they dont want people touching their hybrids.

Method on this video looks different than what it says in the manual, and pictures show hybrid dash, so might give it a try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dikOJKIlE-I

In the UK a 12.2012 car could be either of these models. Just to remove any doubt, which one of these versions does yours look like? 

Toyota-Auris-1.thumb.png.b994c9aced0b6f4d099f447cf690518a.png

toyota_auris_2012_2012_toyota_auris_180_xr_hsd_hybrid_5340134546619070387.thumb.jpg.1bcdc04be75180d1231bfd4ebdd708ff.jpg

7 minutes ago, Gerg said:

In the UK a 12.2012 car could be either of these models. Just to remove any doubt, which one of these versions does yours look like? 

Toyota-Auris-1.thumb.png.b994c9aced0b6f4d099f447cf690518a.png

toyota_auris_2012_2012_toyota_auris_180_xr_hsd_hybrid_5340134546619070387.thumb.jpg.1bcdc04be75180d1231bfd4ebdd708ff.jpg

toyota_auris_2012_2012_toyota_auris_180_xr_hsd_hybrid_5340134546619070387.jpg

1 hour ago, yrn11 said:

Yes, I've tried that without luck. as far as I understood my car doesn't count driven mileage till the next maintenance.

As per the excerpt you've attached only the diesel models have a service counter.reminder, there is nothing to reset on your car