Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Euro NCAP test results

FROSTYBALLS

Good to see it got 5 *, just waiting for my TS to arrive, hopefully next Thursday.  Was supposed to be early April but got pushed back due to demand. 

Lol, I think it’s really good this new Corolla . 

22 hours ago, Sidrat said:

Good to see it got 5 *, just waiting for my TS to arrive, hopefully next Thursday.  Was supposed to be early April but got pushed back due to demand. 

Mine was a month late when it arrived end of March. It's already had a recall though - I had to take it back to the dealer this week to have the emergency call feature activated. I don't know if that's the dealer's responsibility or Toyota's but I'm guessing it was the dealer that forgot to do it. I didn't ask at the time but there's no sign of printed manuals yet, either. Not that I'm bothered as I've got them downloaded at home so it would be a waste of paper and leather anyway.

Overall it's a great car. It'd be better if I didn't have to keep switching the Audio on and select iPod when I started it and the mpg display is still quite inaccurate but you can't have everything.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links