Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who owns a 2019 Corolla with panoramic roof?

TazUddin

Saw the Corolla hybrid named as one of the easiest 5 cars to steal in Thatcham's testing. Anyone know if there's an option to disable keyless entry on this model?

3 hours ago, Ol'!Removed! said:

Saw the Corolla hybrid named as one of the easiest 5 cars to steal in Thatcham's testing. Anyone know if there's an option to disable keyless entry on this model?

My last car had keyless entry (Auris), at home I have a tin box on the wall to put the keys in and when away a passport RFID passport sleeve to put them in.  I got the Design Corolla as the only main difference was the keyless entry and the difference in price was not worth it, plus I don't have the keyless worry!

9 hours ago, Ol'!Removed! said:

there was on my last Avensis (2012 T-Spirit). However, I understand that newer Toyotas with keyless fobs also have the ability to disable the fob from sending through a key press sequence. Whether the 2019 Corolla has that & if so whether Thatcham knew about it ... 🤔

10 hours ago, Ol'!Removed! said:

. . . and is the inside pan roof blind coloured black like the roof lining?

Not sure about the lining unfortunately. Receipt says cloth seats are black. Guessing roof lining is black aswel. Same as roof.