Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla part numbers

jaycee75

Hello to all,

I'm the owner of a MK10 1.4 D-4D Corolla and currently looking for a gearbox,They seem to be scarce enough and although I rooted out a couple the prices asked for them has been astronomical with no guarantee given. Anyway I'm just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a website if one exists where I can find a list of part numbers/codes?

I believe my model Corolla wasn't released in the UK so I haven't been able to find out much via online searches etc, I know the box of some of the 5 speed 1.4 D-4D Auris is compatible and I've found conflicting info about the Yaris 1.4 so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Go to http://japan-parts.eu and enter your VIN number, you will then get the correct part numbers for your car.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, furtula said:

Go to http://japan-parts.eu and enter your VIN number, you will then get the correct part numbers for your car.

Thanks for that

The 2008 Corolla was a saloon - the hatchback being replaced by the Auris. Saloons in the same market sector as the Corolla don't sell in sufficient volume to justify being imported, and this is common across most manufacturers. For example the Focus and Astra saloons of the same era as your Corolla, were also not sold in the UK.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The 2008 Corolla was a saloon - the hatchback being replaced by the Auris. Saloons in the same market sector as the Corolla don't sell in sufficient volume to justify being imported, and this is common across most manufacturers. For example the Focus and Astra saloons of the same era as your Corolla, were also not sold in the UK.

I didn't know that about the Astra and Focus saloons. My point was though that because the Corolla wasn't released in the UK means less used parts available within reach you could say.

The Toyota and especially the Corolla are extremely popular here but it seems the gearbox is the weak link, When I brought mine into the garage the place looked like a Toyota dealership, He had 5 Toyota there including mine ranging from 2007 to 2012 with 4 of them having gearbox trouble. The mechanic will usually source parts but he's reluctant to do so with the Corolla box. Anyway thanks for your response.

The Corolla saloon and first generation Auris 3 door were both built in Turkey for the European market (whereas the Auris 5 door was UK built). A reasonable proportion of mechanical components would have been shared between these two models.

Yep, The 5 speed 1.4 Auris box is compatible but I haven't come across any of them yet, The 6 speed seems a lot more plentiful.

The six speed replaced the five from April 2009, which meant the five was only available for around two years.

That would definitely account for the lack of them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links