Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlamp bulbs IQ3

saab9002

Ordered a pair of Osram cool blue boost bulbs and the electrical connectors do not fit so they are going back,

can anyone tell me with exact “codes what bulbs will fit and where from. I really don’t fancy going to the local

Toyota dealership , the last time I went there to see if one of them could show me how to pair my phone, they tried

but were basically use####, and I don’t think warrant my business I certainly wouldn’t trust them with a service.

Sorry for the moan, just a bit peeeeed off.

regards Chris

Presumably as the Osrams are only up to 20% brighter, you're seeking a blue look bulb rather than brighter. The Osrams you bought were HIR2's (9012)?

3 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Presumably as the Osrams are only up to 20% brighter, you're seeking a blue look bulb rather than brighter.

Hi Frostyballs, no definitely want brighter I thought the blue ones were supposed to be brighter but not 

bothered about colour, any advice greatly received.

regards Chris

I bought the Toyota upgrade bulbs, which are definitely an improvement on the standard HIR2's in the Aygo. The only other HIR2 upgrade bulb I've seen, which may or may not be as good as the Toyota, is the PIAA Hyper Arros.

59 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

I bought the Toyota upgrade bulbs, which are definitely an improvement on the standard HIR2's in the Aygo.

Could you give me any idea of cost for the upgrades please.

regards Chris 

They were around £48 (boxed as a pair) when I got mine about 18 months ago. The bulbs are actually Philips, which, last time I searched, weren't sold under the Philips brand in the UK. There is little choice of upgrades in this bulb fitment.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:11 PM, Heidfirst said:

Thanks Heidfirst,

for the heads up,

Our local toyota dealer is Snows as well.

regards Chris

• Like 1