Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Toyota Corolla TS with optional AVS - Adaptive Variable Suspension?

vjekan

Hello everyone!

Like the title suggests, I'm curious to know if the AVS (adaptive variable suspension) is worth the extra money (roughly 1k € here in Croatia) when configuring the car or not?

I have not had a chance to test drive the new Corolla with the Adaptive variable suspension fitted so I don't really know how the drive feels.

Even though I already placed my order for the 2.0 TS hybrid with the highest trim available, I think there still might be time to add that extra (if I do decide to do so) since the car is not due until mid-July.

Any input and opinion is highly appreciated.

Tom

1 hour ago, vjekan said:

Hello everyone!

Like the title suggests, I'm curious to know if the AVS (adaptive variable suspension) is worth the extra money (roughly 1k € here in Croatia) when configuring the car or not?

I have not had a chance to test drive the new Corolla with the Adaptive variable suspension fitted so I don't really know how the drive feels.

Even though I already placed my order for the 2.0 TS hybrid with the highest trim available, I think there still might be time to add that extra (if I do decide to do so) since the car is not due until mid-July.

Any input and opinion is highly appreciated.

Tom

Don't think it's available in the UK, same as no Blind Spot Monitor, HUD or Powered Boot Door!

I don't understand the equipment in different markets. As the dealer told me, Corollas for Croatia are made in the UK and I ordered my in the highest trim and added the panoramic sunroof and the HUD as options. The Blindspot monitor comes as standard on the highest trim. Not sure why the UK market does not have that stuff even as an option

It is down to each individual importer to decide what the specifications are for their country. In the case of the UK, Toyota GB have obviously decided not to offer things like the HUD, etc for whatever reason. Specs tend to be tailored towards that particular market.

Same as between 2007 and 2019, the Corolla saloon was never offered in the UK due to low sales volumes of saloons in this market. However, with the demise of the Avensis, the Corolla is one of three models used to fill the gap left by the Avensis.

Note that if Croatia have the Corolla saloon, these are built in Turkey, not the UK.

Croatia has all 3 versions, HB, saloon and touring sports. 

I ordered the touring sports. Are they made in the UK? 

The hatchback and touring sports are UK built, and, as I said earlier, the saloon is Turkey built.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links