Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bassbox

JNR

whats the best thing to bolt down a bassbox with two subs in its pretty big i need something thats gonna hold it in place cheers guys :thumbsup:

Well the best thing to use is bolts strangly enough. For best results drill a hole in the bottom of your boot and bold the sub box to the floor. But if you dont like the sound of that use non-slip matting or velcro.

Panzer

velcro

Great stuff! I once had my amp (temp setup) secured to the boot floor with the hooked half of velcro stuck to the underside of the amp.

I have the same prob with 2 boxes in my boot. What I would like to do is get vecro with the hooked stuff on both sides and use loads of it between the box carpet and the boot carpet... Dunno if the stuff exists tho...

thanks for replys guys ive already done it just got big Lbrackets and boltem it down cheers dudes :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links