Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tow bar

bill;

is a 2004rav4 wagon towbar the same as a 1999rav4 wagon towbar?

Edited by FROSTYBALLS
Topic title edited to reflect subject

No - they’re different generations of RAV, a 99 is a 4.1 and a 04 is a 4.2, also neither are wagons.

47 minutes ago, Avalon said:

.... also neither are wagons

In some countries vehicles like the Rav4 are referred to as 'station wagons' or 'wagons'.

A station wagon is the term North America uses to describe an estate car, the term SUV is more commonly used to describe a RAV, either way it’s not a station wagon.

In the UK it isn't, but in some countries it is.

Likewise we haven't the van versions of the Rav, Aygo, Yaris and Auris (eg. both generations were sold in Ireland as vans).

Toyota_RAV4,_2.2_D4D_Dpf_Van..jpg

toyota__rav_4_2_0_4wd_navi___2002_7_lgw.jpg

page_1.jpg

In Ireland they're generally called trucks from what I remember, or at least the NI/IRE natives I know use 'truck', but then again they have at least three words for most things 😄 I also remember the joys of an MOT wash from my time in NI, the first time anyone said the car needed washing for it's test I laughed, when they said it was the underside of the car that needed washing I really thought it was a wind-up.

• 1 month later...

Basically there is a generation difference, i guess there is an a hook/converter which helps to attach you may find on eBay store, I have used that hook in my truck while doing a blocked driveway towing a Manhatton.