Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Want to sell my 2000 Corolla - what is it worth?

CorollaAndie

Hi everyone, newbie here - hope you can help. I want to list my Toyota Corolla VVTI GS for sale. It was registered in 2000 and I've driven it since 2007, clocking up 162,000 miles. It's only had two owners, drives like a dream and steadfastly refuses to die - it's bulletproof!

But after 12 years, I've decided to treat myself to a new motor and sell my old boy. Both the tax and MoT have expired, but I don't think it would take much to get it through a test - maybe a tyre or two and definitely some new windscreen wipers. It's mechanically sound, starts first time every time and is a joy to drive. It has a few bumps and scrapes, as you'd expect from a car its age, but nothing too major.

Thing is, I have absolutely no idea what it's worth or where to list it for sale - so I wondered if you might be able to help. I know I won't make a fortune, but it would be nice to sell it to someone who would continue to drive it, as it's nowhere near ready for the scrapyard yet!

Thanks in advance,

Andie

20190324_140959.jpg

With that mileage...and assuming all round good condition for year...I guess you are in the £500+/- territory

But it should sell...peeps are always on the lookout for a reliable cheap motor.

• 4 weeks later...

If you put an MOT on it you'd get a few quid more for it and a lot less hassle, as it gives an opportunity for the chancers to try and get a few quid off it on the basis that it might need a load of work for the MOT.