Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bike Carrier

Mike389

Hi

Does anyone know if I can fit a bike carrier to a 2019 Aygo. I see there is a Westfalia carrier but it’s advertised for models up to 2014?

thanks

According to the Westfalia website, they do a rear bike carrier for the Aygo 2014-. Contact them for advice.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the Westfalia cycle carrier and can confirm it fits the 2019 Aygo just fine. Easy to fit too and much better than a carrier which attaches with belts and clips. I had electrics fitted and bought a lighting board because my bike covers the reg plate and lights. The carrier comes with a socket which mounts onto one of the brackets below the bumper. It looks really neat.

The carrier is available here.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just been browsing eBay for Aygo bike carriers and came across a seller with the Westfalia ones for the first gen Aygo.  One of the reviews left for the item said:  "had one of these for a first generation Aygo some years ago so when I bought a new 2019 Aygo I decided to buy another and take a risk that it would fit. It does. The mounting brackets underneath the latest models is exactly the same. Snap one up before they sell out - it looks like Westfalia is not making these any more."  Hope that's helpful for you.

• 2 weeks later...

That was my comment, lol! It fits perfectly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links