Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio

X5Ken

I have a 2015 Aygo with a standard stereo is there a direct replacement one with sat nav that i can fit please.

Which head unit do you have currently - non-touch screen or touch screen (X-Touch)?

With the X-Touch (touch screen) one can buy a sat nav module for that, called X-Nav.. However, from a cost viewpoint you'd probably be better buying a third party head unit with sat nav, or a good stand alone sat nav. 

That's what i thought so i need to know what one is the simplest to fit.I have no idea if there would be any wiring there to work with another unit that Toyota fit.

• 2 weeks later...

The plugs used on your car are mostly standard Toyota-plugs (as opposed to the Citroen/Peugeot plugs used on the mk1 Aygo), and its therefore quite straightforward to install a new aftermarket headunit here 🙂

You'll need:
Fascia - CT23TY51 - NB! Max depth of aftermarket headunit is 15cm!

ISO/Steeringwheel control interface - CTSTY006.2 + CTxxxxLEAD that corresponds to aftermarket headunit that you are going to use

Antenna adaptor - CT27AA78

Also...if you'd like to retain the OEM USB-input, you can do so by using the CTPEUGEOTUSB from Connects2.