Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2015 Aygo Mirrorlink

Woollardm

Since the 2015 Aygo x-nav terminal only appears to work with mirror link 1.0 phones, I'm looking to buy a cheap compatible phone that I can leave in the glove box all of the time and only use it in order to get Google maps running.

Has anyone got a list of cheap phones that will work?

Cheers

A couple of years ago I got a Samsung A3 (2016) for this purpose for about €160. It worked fine for quite some time (even got screen mirroring to work with a hack) but then it stopped. It may have been due to a phone update or one of the required apps, hard to tell.

I realized that there were no cheap phones supporting Mirrorlink (which BTW seems to be dead now, so I wouldn't expect to see new phones supporting it).

Oh I don't expect any new phones to work with it! 

I don't mind getting an old S3 just for the car, just wondered if there were any possibly cheaper alternatives, don't really care how old it is as long as I can dowload Google maps and it works with the Aygo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links