Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picked up my RAV4

marlinleg

hi to one and and all I picked up my RAV4 this morning ordered 6/03/2019 . First impression very very easy to get in and out, as I have said in earlier post the car fits me like a clove , I do like the higher centre  arm rest  spot on for me I drove to the shops then home I was really impressed by how long the car stayed in ev mode   it seams to want to get into ev mode when ever it can also very quiet , coming home there’s a very steep hill to climb the car switched to engine power whilst climbing but it was seamless . rest of the journey home , back to ev . I had a Prius Plus back in 2013/14 to be honest that was always favouring engine power  

Ps.   I didn’t press any modes buttons at all ie ev/eco/sports I didn’t exceed 30pmh I hope this is of use 

F623130F-3E4C-4AA7-BA98-5680EA7B6630.jpeg

fits Like a glove 🙄

Enjoy! :driving:

1 hour ago, marlinleg said:

fits Like a glove 🙄

I was wondering where the clove was fitted to you for a moment 😂

What tyres do you have on your new RAV4? I have Dunlop Grandtrek PT30. Delivered yesterday.

These tyres appear to be manufactured by Sumitomo Rubber Industries for the RAV4. A Search on the web for these tyres in the UK show nothing except some demo tyres. Maybe Toyota stock them. I have asked the dealer.

if they aren’t available then we had better not damage one or we will need to change 2 so they aren’t mixed on the same axle.

I am away from my car till tomorrow I’ll check then 🙄 if I Remember 🥴