Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Hybrid Sat Nav

Barry Roper

Picked up my new 2019 Rav4 hybrid to replace my 2016 model a few weeks ago. There has been an upgrade to the Sat Nav with this model and I'm struggling to hear the announcements. In the previous model, turning the volume knob while the announcement was on would work but I haven't found any way of adjusting the volume on this model. any ideas?

Hi Barry, welcome to TOC & enjoy your new car. 🙂

have you tried going setup>general>volume controls (this works on my T2 with Go but don't know if it does on th enew MM17 version)?

This is the relevant page in the sat nav owners manual which I downloaded yesterday after picking my RAV4 up 2 days ago. So the manual matches the car VIN.

Manuals are here   https://www.toyota-europe.com/tme#/my-toyota/eManual

Enter your vin in the left box and select your preferred  language.

Does that help?

222E3485-6187-4814-BFA5-631DE9573035.jpeg

• 5 months later...

The Icon is (now) the base model, and does not have sat nav as standard though this is/was an option.

The Icon does not have, nor, as far as we know ever will have, Apple Carplay - so there's no way to link your iPhone sat nav into your RAV4 multimedia system (AFAIK).

You best bet is likely to be to get a dash mount (Proclip, Brodit or similar) and use you iPhone as a sat nav that way. The one saving grace is that the sat nav on the iPhone is likely to be better and more current that the RAV built-in solution. 😉

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links