Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Getting the vehicle registered

salmanghiyas

Hello,

VIN # VNKKD3D320A000313, I am from Pakistan, as per import records, the vehicle is 2012 model and was imported in Pakistan in the year 2016, since then it has been used by one owner and I have recently purchased this vehicle from him, I have been looking for a good Yaris from so long and finally found it, I'm enjoying and loving the car so much, I did some online search and found that the car can be registered to this Toyota yaris portal so that we can receive updates, upgrades etc.

Kindly guide me how can I further proceed to register my vehicle while I'm in Pakistan.

TIA

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

You can register with Toyota.   In UK we can go to ToyotaUK
https://www.toyota.co.uk/tme#/my-toyota/
Maybe there's an international site.  Someone will be along shortly with better advice than I can give.
Mick.
I've already registered my self there, entered the VIN, vehicles details popped up but it's saying to verify the vehicle.

Which I can't because I'm not in UK.

10 hours ago, salmanghiyas said:

I've already registered my self there, entered the VIN, vehicles details popped up but it's saying to verify the vehicle.

Which I can't because I'm not in UK.

To register the car on the portal you need to know the date of first uk registration and the first part of the model number, note the only possible update on the site would be for navigation if fitted which on a 2012 car would be chargeable and on a UK car only include EU maps certainly not maps for Pakistan.

Model # is NHP130R

The car is also subject to recall BGG22 to replace the drivers airbag inflator.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links