Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wear and Tear

Al D

Evening. Am still considering an Aygo and not found one that I absolutely have to look at. Found a post March '17 one with £145 rfl and full history at a non franchise main dealer. Only issue is front tyres in pics look about shot at 17k. Is this normal? Would replace myself though. Thanks.

Depends how the car has been used previously.

The one thing to consider re the non-franchised dealer, is if it is serviced outside the Toyota dealer network, it could affect a future warranty claim that is dependent on correct servicing.

Thanks. Second service been done by an independent. This doesn't worry me because the schedule in the book suggests lot of inspecting and not much replacing. Though all modern cars appear to be like this. Spent fortune on my current car due to bits that have been ignored, probably as on a service plan (oil changes and not much else).

So is the car a 2017 as per your post, or a 2018 as per your profile?

Car I found an April '17. I'd wanted as new as possible to start with but then remembered rfl went up from zero to £145 pa at end of March '17. That could pay for a minor service for instance. Am still giving some thought surprisingly considering number of cars owned (a lot).

My tyres have done 21,000 miles and there's still plenty left on them

My tyres are almost at 20k now and the fronts have another 3-4k left in them, the rears a lot more. That said I ll probably replace them all this winter though.

Thanks to all. The car I referred to in this thread has sold already. If it was the best I've come across, serves me right. Not like my current car which is a rare Italian supermini, plenty of choice with an Aygo, if it is what I want, not giving up yet. 😀