Mihai Antonio

Toyota Aygo - microphone

Hello,

I have a Toyota Aygo 2015, with no touch radio and I would like to change it with the touch version. I have the radio and the interior light trim with microphone, but I don't know how to connect it. 

There are 2 wires from the microphone, but I don't have the entire cable to the radio.

Is there anybody who made this replacement? Maybe I could find the cable from radio to mic, from spare parts, if you know some recommendation.

Thanks a lot!

I've just checked...and the main plugs, FM-antenna, and accessory plugs are identical on these two headunit types... The only difference...in relation to plugs...is that the touchscreen version has one extra 8-pin connector, that i unfortunately dont have the pinout for...

That being said...in my opinion...the microphone wires are usually on the 28-pin connector...

Thanks for your answer!

The 2 wires from microphone are red and green, so I may search for this two colours on the 28 pin connector.

Maybe is anybody in this forum who has a radio with bluetooth and can make a picture of this connector.

Thanks again for your help!

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-03 at 12.56.40.jpeg

Hello,

I managed to resolve this issue.

The red wire is on pin 4 and the green wire is on pin 18. It works!

Thanks again for the help and hope this helps others too.

556aefc3-224a-4ff0-a120-25ace4ed0b63.jpg

ee41faad-1e9c-42c7-babb-8f7e92bf14be.jpg