Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear seat base on the sports tourer

Cbatoday

I want to put some seat covers on rear seats to give them a certain amount of protection

Has anyone worked out how to lift the base seat to enable you to fit the seat cover neatly and secure it underneath using the elastic straps and clips

Also would anyone know where to get a set of descent leather like seat covers for corolla hybrid 1.8? I ordered mine and they said I can't upgrade to leather seats as I ordered pan roof. And if anyone has pictures of theres that would be great.

Ok to lift the rear seat base up 

There are 2 clips holding it down. The rear drivers side clip is under where your right leg would be

The rear passengers clip is under where your left leg would be

Put your hand under the trim around the clip area and pull sharply upwards

The seat base wont come completly out as there are plastic trims sown onto the rear are that retain some connectors

My seat covers were a pain to fit, and to be honest they are not fitted really well I could do better but it was hot and i got grumpy. Seat covers were Halfords special £35, I would much prefer to fit Toyota seat covers but wouldn't know where to start to find them.

I agree the rear base is not flat at the back of the base but slopes upward.

Also most after market covers never take into account seat belt stalks on the base and seat belt positions on the upright

Mine look like potato sacks. May take them to a seamstress to have them edged were I have cut them fr the stalks and belts

I have found a firm that make seat covers tailor fitted.

I will post the prices once they are emailed to me, they offer 10% discount if your a taxi owner

This is the firm

https://individualautodesign.co.uk/

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links