Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drivers side window issue - Rubber guide?

complexion

Drivers side window has just stopped moving but the motor is still making the right noises. Took the panel off and I can see that it looks like the rubber guide isn't where it should be. Anyone have a repair guide please? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks but thats for an Aygo, not IQ. I found this link which contains a repair manual for the IQ in case anyone else ever needs it:

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B4bpjzCIfWZefkUzaFpiM1U0RXZ4QXc3OERjb1RHSnF4LTdtaWVlYThmRnJodVA0Vk5vZ3M?usp=sharing&utm_source=ToyotaOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks

After a bit of research it appears it the regulator thats at fault as I thats the rubber I can see hanging. Has anyone ever fixed one of these before?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 8:09 PM, complexion said:

Thanks but thats for an Aygo, not IQ. I found this link which contains a repair manual for the IQ in case anyone else ever needs it:

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B4bpjzCIfWZefkUzaFpiM1U0RXZ4QXc3OERjb1RHSnF4LTdtaWVlYThmRnJodVA0Vk5vZ3M?usp=sharing&utm_source=ToyotaOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks

After a bit of research it appears it the regulator thats at fault as I thats the rubber I can see hanging. Has anyone ever fixed one of these before?

Have you been able to fix it? And what is the regulator? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi yes it needed a whole new electric window mech. All good now.

• 6 months later...
On 8/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, complexion said:

Hi yes it needed a whole new electric window mech. All good now.

hi, I have the same problem. Toyota diagnosed this. 
Unfortunately the parts are very expensive (€450,- excl montation which will make the total costs around €700)). Is there a more affordable way to fix this?
Any itps?

• 3 weeks later...

Purchase a window mech from eBay and get it fitted elsewhere for far less as its a quick fix.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys , first time in this forum, so I have a e11 corolla 2000y and I have been hearing a lot of wind noise, in the car, does anyone knows where can I get new window and door rubber seals, ? 

Greetings from Portugal, 

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links