Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

eStore apps installation

Cbatoday

Have managed to install the eStore app on my new corolla tech icon but cant see where I get additional apps like cyclops speed camera app

Any ideas

Be happy when we get auto android and Apple car play

I have the same problem

even connected to a wifi still doesnt work

calked Toyota multimedia team and was told it was already installed  but told them its not. The rep wasnt even helpful at all and just stop arguing. 

The software is buggy and slow. Hope the update for Apple and android car comes early

Apparently the software for the apps hasn't been licenced by the software developers for the corolla so no apps available via the estore. 

Until then we have to wait. Hopefully android auto and Apple play will come along soon

I have worked out a way to play spotify youtube and a few other apps on the screen via an android phone

Download 2 apps rockscout and floating apps £4.99)

Start both apps and connect the phone to the usb slot on the dashboard near to the aux port

This then brings up the apps on the screen. Not perfect but a start

• Like 2

Can you use the Waze app by doing this?

No  cant use waze as far as I know

But google maps works 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was poking around the estore app and I thought it was broken as it does nothing at all.  If I tap to what I think should start the app it just tells me what the version (1.27.7) is and expiry, it just seems to be a stub app for when things actually get turned on by Toyota I assume.

Unless im missing something?

No apps are licenced to be used on the Corolla yet

This should have been sorted before release date

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cbatoday said:

No apps are licenced to be used on the Corolla yet

This should have been sorted before release date

i guess that's software licensing for you and I agree!

• 2 months later...

i recieved information that from now on the new corolla vehicle's recieve Apple car play and android auto if you already have a corolla you have too wait for toyota to provid this to you

The same problem as the e store without apps

• 4 weeks later...

I've heard that the 2019 models won't be getting Apple car play at all. Hoping this is not the case to be honest.

Same issue as everyone ref the e store issues above.

10 hours ago, Rick123 said:

I've heard that the 2019 models won't be getting apple car play at all. Hoping this is not the case to be honest.

Same issue as everyone ref the e store issues above.

Will they be getting android auto

On 7/6/2019 at 11:32 AM, RudedogUK said:

Can you use the Waze app by doing this?

You can install Android auto app on the phone and open it via floating apps. You then basically have Android auto albeit not as seemless. I posted the instructions the developer for floating apps sent me on another thread

• 1 year later...

2020 C-HR bought in October, it’s supposed to have car-play but I can’t find it and can’t get on to the estore even though I’m all logged in and connected to phones 4g, it just keeps saying check your internet connection .... nothing wrong with internet connection 🥲

16 hours ago, Pammy said:

2020 C-HR bought in October, it’s supposed to have car-play but I can’t find it and can’t get on to the estore even though I’m all logged in and connected to phones 4g, it just keeps saying check your internet connection .... nothing wrong with internet connection 🥲

Have you enabled bluetooth Tethering on your phone? Or if your gonna use Wi-Fi you would enable wi-fi hotspot. I didnt have to download anything on my Corolla, as soon as I plugged phone into cars USB data port it just asked me if I wanted to use Android, I would have thought Car Play was the same

17 hours ago, Pammy said:

How are you trying to connect to it? Plug your phone in via aux socket/lead, you should then see ACP in the display

• Like 1

You will need to plug for carplay, socket probably in the dash for the c-HR too I'm guessing 

I suspect you are trying to use wireless carplay, unfortunately it won't. 

It works fine on my TS, for both Android  Auto and car play

Just need the AA update to allow tomtom use later this year. 😉

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links