Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to get Toyota service history online without a dealer?

furtula

I tried registering on Toyota Europe  website, but there is no option to do so, only to login, so i presume dealer sets you up with an account.

When i inquired for some parts at a dealer this year, they sent me a link automatically and registered me on Toyota Central Europe >> https://gdpr.toyota-ce.com/, however this does not show me my service history, so i deleted my account.

Can someone confirm Toyota Europe does actually show service history, and maybe some way to obtain it myself?

I only have screenshots from the dealer which does not really give me much info.

Well, to make it short, you need to go to http://my.toyota.eu and it will redirect you to the country you live in, and give you option to register.

My car was imported from Germany, so i wanted to see the service history there, so i registered on DE website, all works good, i entered the VIN and it was fine.

However, you need to confirm the car ownership by giving it the number of your technical registration list, which i dont have, as i had to give original papers when i registered it here (to prove ownership and that it was reported to DE authorities as export etc).

I don't have the copy, so i dont have those numbers, the support on website says we cant help you, it's up to dealers, so it's a dead end.

I have screenshots from the dealer, but you cant click to get extensive info (if there is any at all to see).