Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Toyota App on the way

Southern Softy

Good afternoon all,

Whilst in my local dealership this afternoon the service manager made mention of a new App being on the way, this may be old news to those in the know of course.

Does anyone have more info ?

I would like to see Google search back for point of interest instead of Tomtom search. or the ability to load my own points of interest.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 7:15 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Thanks for the information. However, when I try to log in with my details, I get told that my account is registered to a different Portal  - UK?

Anyone any ideas please?

3 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Many thanks - that worked. However, I too am told to contact my dealer to activate my car before I can "Connect my Car". Any ideas - are dealers au fait with this does anyone know?

3 hours ago, Whitefiver said:

... I too am told to contact my dealer to activate my car before I can "Connect my Car". Any ideas - are dealers au fait with this does anyone know?

Mine certainly was au fait with it - just needed my email address and they did whatever they needed to do.  I then installed the App on my Samsung S7 (Android) phone and it works fine.