Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lights on ph1 T Sport bumper

AdChappers

Hi everyone,

Just bought a ph 1 T sport rear bumper to put on my 1.0 and I want to wire up the lights in the bumper, anyone know where I can buy the lights/what to search for and a general guide on how I actually wire it up?

Thanks in advance👍

6 hours ago, AdChappers said:

Hi everyone,

Just bought a ph 1 T sport rear bumper to put on my 1.0 and I want to wire up the lights in the bumper, anyone know where I can buy the lights/what to search for and a general guide on how I actually wire it up?

Thanks in advance👍

So you are missing the complete lights and loom?

18 hours ago, lani100 said:

So you are missing the complete lights and loom?

So I've got the wiring in the bumper and I've found the lights, just wondering where the wiring from the bumper connects up to the car, obv it's lights that arent normally on the 1.0 so what might I need to make it work?

Truth be told the bumpers at home and I'm not back til later today so I'll have a much better look after.

Thanks 

Goes into the car right behind the bumper, best thing is to take the bulbs out of the rear lights and tap into those wires and connect them to plug that goes to the bumper loom.

• Thanks 1

And is the loom meant to have a plug end or something cause I think mine is just cut cables or will it need soldering/something like

54 minutes ago, lani100 said:

Goes into the car right behind the bumper, best thing is to take the bulbs out of the rear lights and tap into those wires and connect them to plug that goes to the bumper loom.

22 minutes ago, AdChappers said:

And is the loom meant to have a plug end or something cause I think mine is just cut cables or will it need soldering/something like

Yes but the wiring is very straight forward 

You mean it'll need soldering into the car or can I get ends that plug in? Sorry am proper clueless😂

Yes soldering would be ideal but wiretaps or quick joiners would work.

• Thanks 1

Awesome thanks as always Lani

32 minutes ago, lani100 said:

Yes soldering would be ideal but wiretaps or quick joiners would work.