Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reversing Camara new rav 4

marlinleg

my reversing camera on my new rav 4 is playing up its black fussy or flashing lines . First time reversing it fine second time this happens please see photos it was in the dealership Wednesday they tried it it was ok picked car up I tried it in their car park ok drove home 2miles reversing into my drive this happed 

6C0CCC06-0698-4C4E-A956-299B43C7A262.jpeg

B07667C5-85AC-4033-A89B-C007670E9112.jpeg

13055AB3-71DC-4240-BB4F-1F6A6F753E89.jpeg

Back to the dealer....

yes again Wednesday lol

Blimey.. How long is your drive.... Reversing 2 miles!!! 

Am sure you will be taking the photos with you.

ezcritique 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love this forum well spotted 👏👏👏

Catlover how many  “catlover”  can I put in the message to you catlover  🤭 reversing camera , dealer has ordered a new unit. catlover are you a catlover ?if you are a catlover a catlover will like the photo of this cat we met driving home from Spain with our dogs 🙄😂😂😂

8F76B1D8-29A3-4B97-9046-C0701169F97E.jpeg

Yes I am very much a lover of cats. We got our first cat in 1974, a few years after we got married. I rescued it from being abused by a group of young lads. After that we had a total of 8 more, we didn’t “look” for any of them, they came to us by one means or another. Usually it was 2 or 3 at a time. Only that first one and the last one were our “only” cats. Last one put to sleep in 2014. Oldest one was 22 when she was put to sleep. Now where we live we are not allowed pets that go outside, so every opportunity I have I give a cat a fuss. Nice cat in your photo, thanks.