Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla VVTI GS 3-door hatchback 1.4l petrol in indigo blue. Great runner

CorollaAndie

For sale: Toyota Corolla, three-door hatchback in indigo blue. 1.4 litre - takes unleaded petrol. Only two owners from new. £500.

I've had this car for the past 12 years, so it's time for something new, though I'm really sad to say goodbye to the old boy! He has never, ever let me down. 

The car is bulletproof - starts first time every time and drives like a dream - really smooth, and will cruise along at 90mph perfectly happily. I think it's only failed its MoT once in the past 12 years - and that was on something minor. 

The car's done 162,000 miles, but there's still thousands more left, and I hope someone else can enjoy it as much as I have. 

It's untaxed and the MoT has expired (hence the low price) but I don't think it would take too much to get it through its test. Maybe a tyre or two, and some new Wiper Blades. Everything else seems fine. 

It comes with air con (needs regassing), an FM/AM radio, cassette player (retro!), rear spoiler, colour-coded bumpers, spare tyre, central locking, electric windows, electric wing mirrors and a third of a tank of petrol. 

There are a few scratches, which you'd expect from a car of its age, but I'll also include some touch-up paint, which matches the exact colour, for free. 

If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm in Belper, Derbyshire, and really flexible for time if you want to come and have a look.

Full advert with more details and pics here: https://www.gumtree.com/p/toyota/toyota-corolla-vvti-gs-3-door-hatchback-14l-petrol-in-indigo-blue-great-runner/1346219645

rsz_20190324_140959.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up - I've now reduced the price to £400 if anyone's interested?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links