Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My t sport dyno result

Ben93

Run my car on dyno yesterday. Stock apart from a pipercross induction kit. Seems to be running ok for a 17 year old car. 

IMG_5612.JPG

Did anyone else you participate and any correlation in the results?

On 7/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, KennyKen1988 said:

Did anyone else you participate and any correlation in the results?

Only a comp but found out he's vvtli side isn't working properly he only hit 180 it was flat where my lift kicks in. He's sorting it out gonna clean ocv and change lift bolts and go from there. I'm changing my lift bolts on mine as well as cleaning ocv and some other bits like spark plugs. And going to get a less restrictive backbox and re run both. Had 12 Cars in the day fastest was a Audi highly modded 550bhp 

Okay good information and yeah definitely worth doing both. I haven't cleaned the oil screen on mine to be honest but I did the lift bolts within the first month or so of purchasing a couple of years ago, and found mine to be the originals and quite worn but still a lot left in them. You can see it here https://kennyfreeland.wordpress.com/2017/07/06/replace-2zz-ge-vvtl-i-camshaft-lift-bolts-at-105k-miles/

I would like to test mine to see how healthy it is but it's so loud I think most places wouldn't be happy with it! Yes spark plugs for me are overdue too I need to get some this year.

7 hours ago, KennyKen1988 said:

Okay good information and yeah definitely worth doing both. I haven't cleaned the oil screen on mine to be honest but I did the lift bolts within the first month or so of purchasing a couple of years ago, and found mine to be the originals and quite worn but still a lot left in them. You can see it here https://kennyfreeland.wordpress.com/2017/07/06/replace-2zz-ge-vvtl-i-camshaft-lift-bolts-at-105k-miles/

I would like to test mine to see how healthy it is but it's so loud I think most places wouldn't be happy with it! Yes spark plugs for me are overdue too I need to get some this year.

If you're down south east side of England could always come on next one I do. Noise isn't a bother to them had a bonnet exit exhaust Audi down there was mega loud had to put fingers in my ears haha.