Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Swapping a Corolla AE110-1995

CIVS

Hello guys, I just bought a automatic Corolla AE110 with a dead engine and instead of simply replacing it I am thinking about swapping and also I am not a fan of automatic transmission so I want to change that too... I am looking for powerful but simple and practical solutions not headaches otherwise I will just stick to the original engine,  HELP ME!!!!

Hey bud, im new on here but not new to toyotas or modifying cars! Id immediately suggest a 4age engine and gearbox, very easy to work on and maintain, should fit with minimal fuss and make nice power for the effort etc. Youll want a donor car for the parts, including the complete clutch system inc pedal etc, a manual brake pedal although ive seen people cut the auto pedal down i wouldnt really recommend it, the cables and shifter mech for the manual gearbox, (dont forget the biscuit that covers the hole in the firewall the cables travel through)the engines wiring loom including the ecu, gearbox and engine obv, all mounts and radiator hoses etc. It sounds a lot but if you can source a good donor and get all your parts from one place you shouldnt find it too baffling, just a good bit of labour.

• Like 1