Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscreen washers not working

batevv

Hi guys,

I'm a Auris owner from one week.The car is 2014 hybrid wagon  and I'm generally pretty happy with the condition. Has 161 k km on the clock and everything is working except the washers -both front and back.

I've found the owners manual and checked the fuses and they are OK. seems like the relay is not working. Do you know where I can find the relay location or service manual(not owners)The pump is only one as far as I can see and I need to remove the front bumper to get to it.

I was unable to find it with the search option.

Thank you in advance,

You can use the service manual from here, but it's payable access https://www.toyota-tech.eu/Aim/Aim.aspx 3 euros for 1 hour, should be enough to get what you need, and you can save/print it.

I presume you have left hand drive model, on first generation it was all together, so maybe you have it the same on 2nd gen.

You can also go to http://japan-parts.eu and if you have the relay part number, see where it's located, or try to find it manually and see.

image.thumb.png.4b4bd3bcc420aa102a20960c423b1d5b.png

Thank you for your help! In the end it was the pump that's not working and the previous owner lied about it. I'm searching for a replacement.

Luckily the part is quite cheap, even new, hopefully it wont be too much time ocnsuming, good luck.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links